Very Nice 10th Anniversary car on EBAY

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It is a nice car. Low miles. A lot of mods. Been raced a lot. Wonder if he'll get the $32,500. price. Whoever he is, his name is Randy and he is from Godfrey, Illinios.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I would definitely say so. This might have been well maintained, but I personally wouldn't touch it unless I intended to make it a track king (with a healthy budget). :)

BoneCrusher

Established Member
CobraBob said:
Whoever he is, his name is Randy and he is from Godfrey, Illinios.

I heard that dude's a turd...j/k buddy. Remember when I was telling those chicks at the bar after WFC 9 that I was from Godfrey?

11Sec_Lx

Established Member
25 passes is like 1 day at a track rental... not much at all
+1

I wanted it last spring, but it wasn't for sale yet! I'd still buy it if I hadn't bought my silver beauty and was still looking!

Rwick7

Established Member
CobraBob said:
I would definitely say so. This might have been well maintained, but I personally wouldn't touch it unless I intended to make it a track king (with a healthy budget). :)

I hear you Bob...I just don't see too much of a difference between a car that makes some passes at the track and a car raced or driven hard on the street. Its tough making a ebay ad and not trying to sound like a salesman.

Rwick7

Established Member
BoneCrusher said:
I heard that dude's a turd...j/k buddy. Remember when I was telling those chicks at the bar after WFC 9 that I was from Godfrey?

Heck yeah I remember...I was even convinced you were from Godfrey... :beer: :D

Last edited by a moderator:

YoungJim

Established Member
I wonder where the guy is who wanted 50k for the red one. He should look at that ad and take a LOT of notes. Nice looking car too, thats about the list of mods I'm thinking of when time & budget allow. Jim.

Rwick7

Established Member
image said:
i like. But damn clean the engine bay! Mine never gets that dirty.

It is clean...I guess its just the lighting or something. I thought the same thing but didn't have time to take more pics.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
stlblack03 said:
I hear you Bob...I just don't see too much of a difference between a car that makes some passes at the track and a car raced or driven hard on the street. Its tough making a ebay ad and not trying to sound like a salesman.
Let's put it this way. It says 25 passes at the track. Likely that is an exaggeration on the low side. Most sellers err on the low side of things if you know what I mean. Add to that "test and tune" passes (likely overlooked) and "passes" on the street and, yes, I'd say it has been driven pretty hard. Personally I wouldn't touch a car that admittedly was raced at the track this much. Might not be an issue with some, but it would be for me. JMO.

Users who are viewing this thread