[VET HNTR] 1/8 Mile Goes 6.968 @ 101.70

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Good job. What tires and how many lbs do you have in weight reduction?

See below. LOL

^I think ET Streets and a boat load of weight reduction lol.

Nice run Rick. Up the boost some and go low lol.

Yup. Same ET Streets at 10psi cold (about 11-11.5 hot).

My Cobra weighs in at 6475lbs. with driver (I'm 190lbs.) and almost a half tank of gas and I'm still not done with the weight reduction.

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
LMAO Thanks! I'm not too far off from you. :beer:

Anytime that you want to meet up and go to the track to attempt to take my title, I'm game.

:coolman:

Good stuff!! I'm always down!! Next year we should all have a meet up that would be cool. Your not far off from me at all. Great run and great car bro.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
def 10 sec pass. i went 7.02@102 today that was a 10.88 so you're right there. good job.

sleeperv6

Established Member
i was there to see u get into the 6's....damn when me and u raced i got a redlight, and second gear didint want to go in so i just gave up lol....when i got my slip i didint even bother to look at it, i saw the slip until i got home. DAMN i was happy with my 60'. it was 1.5** if i would of never missed gear i would of been up there with u....but too bad, wil have to try again next thursday.

Greg@RET

Established Member
Great job Ricky, especially with a 6 speed! Best I could ever get with my street tune in the old Cobra was 7.0 On the race tune it would go 6.50.... so you might go 6.40 banging gears :rockon: More Boost!

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
def 10 sec pass. i went 7.02@102 today that was a 10.88 so you're right there. good job.

That's good to know. :rockon:

i was there to see u get into the 6's....damn when me and u raced i got a redlight, and second gear didint want to go in so i just gave up lol....when i got my slip i didint even bother to look at it, i saw the slip until i got home. DAMN i was happy with my 60'. it was 1.5** if i would of never missed gear i would of been up there with u....but too bad, wil have to try again next thursday.

LMAO I've got the video and I'll post it up when I get the chance (probably today)! I'm glad that you could make it, bro. It was fun as shit hanging with you at Irwindale. We'll have to do it again sometime soon!

And that 60ft. was insane!!! How in the hell do you go 1.5x on D/R's!?!?!? WTF!?!?!?

Good stuff!! I'm always down!! Next year we should all have a meet up that would be cool. Your not far off from me at all. Great run and great car bro.

Thanks a lot! :beer:

It would definitely be a drivers race in the 1/8 mile. I'd love for this race to go down so we could throw down like James Brown. :D

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Great job Ricky, especially with a 6 speed! Best I could ever get with my street tune in the old Cobra was 7.0 On the race tune it would go 6.50.... so you might go 6.40 banging gears :rockon: More Boost!

Thanks a lot, Greg! I must be doing something right! Race gas soon to come!!! :D

Isn't 6.40 damn near a 9.99 pass? Do you really think that my Cobra is capable of that? I'm all for it, but I thought that would be impossible without nitrous!

:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread