'Vette gets KO'd!

CobraDOHC

12 Second Z
Established Member
Comming home tonight and I pull up behind a LT1 'vette at a red light...I'm just sitting there listening to "Fuel" by Metallica kinda hoping this guy is looking for a race but not thinking he is....Well the light turns green and he gets the jump on me, I get on it, flip over to the right lane and hit second and start catching him, by the time I hit the end of 2nd we were dead even, slammed third and shot away from him like he was standing still....... I hit traffic ahead of me and he goes by, I fall in back behind him, and we hit another red light....I'm thinking to myself wow, this is great I just smoked a C4 and he's gonna want to go again.....So the light turns green he once again takes off, I smokem' across the intersection and flip over to the right lane once again, were I again proceed to kindly hand him his ass....Pulled even in second, hit third and was gone...I slowed down at about 120 and had about 2 or so cars on him at least....

Poor guy just got the car to, it still had the temporary plates on it....Probably went home and started flipping through the Summit catalog.....Start with C4's and work my way up to C5 Z06's thats how I see it.....

CobraDOHC

12 Second Z
Established Member
BTW: the temp was about 35-40 and it was perfect racing weather, I think the car would have ran the best times it has ever run if I were at the track, I'm thinking 13.6's easy.....

robiferretti

Established Member
Start with C4's and work my way up to C5 Z06's

Easy there sparky, you beat a high 13- low 14 second vette, with your LT-1 thats pretty ambitious that your gonna start jumping on Ls-1's and Ls-6's :burn:

good kill welcome back to reality:beer:

Fast03Cobra

Established Member
GOD! For a second there I thought "no way" because I thought you were driving an 03 Cobra. But with 97 Z28 you should be close.

I dont even waste my gas on C4s. They are TOO easy!

CobraDOHC

12 Second Z
Established Member
Re: Re: 'Vette gets KO'd!

Originally posted by robiferretti
Easy there sparky, you beat a high 13- low 14 second vette, with your LT-1 thats pretty ambitious that your gonna start jumping on Ls-1's and Ls-6's :burn:

good kill welcome back to reality:beer:

Uhh....I don't think I ment kill them now fool, I think I ment after a few minor tweaks to the heathly LT1.....:rollseyes:

A stock C4 vs my car should be a pretty equal race....Why wouldn't it be....LT1 vs. LT1......

Users who are viewing this thread