Video game guys, it's gonna be a good next 3 months

AznStanger3v

King of the LOL
Established Member
For anyone who is into games, the most epic games are coming out from now until November. next week Dead Island will be hitting the shelves. After that, Gears 3, Battlefield 3, Batman Arkham City, and MW3. I'm a 360 guy, so those are the only games I keep up with. If you end up picking any of these bad boys up, add me to your friends list. HernSmash. And yes, I know there is a gamertag thread, but 5+ pages, you get lost in there.

ncarter124

Established Member
For anyone who is into games, the most epic games are coming out from now until November. next week Dead Island will be hitting the shelves. After that, Gears 3, Battlefield 3, Batman Arkham City, and MW3. I'm a 360 guy, so those are the only games I keep up with. If you end up picking any of these bad boys up, add me to your friends list. HernSmash. And yes, I know there is a gamertag thread, but 5+ pages, you get lost in there.

Also Forza 4 in October, Rage in October, Skyrim in November, Resistance 3 in a few days and Saints Row The Third in November. It's going to be an expensive few months. :rockon:

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is what I'm waiting to pick up in November. But I will be picking up dead island as it takes the Left4Dead concept to a whole new level:rockon:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Just forza4 and MW3 for me.

Sent from my iPhail using Tapatalk while doing 90 on the freeway and streetracing through traffic. What now?

AznStanger3v

King of the LOL
Established Member
I'm anxious to see how Dead Island turns out. It is supposed to leave Left4Dead in the wind of memories. By far the sickest game trailer ever. Arkham Asylum was one of the best games I've ever played, so Arkham City has been on my mind since I finished it. I could never get into the Elder Scrolls games. Oblivion aggravated me almost immediately and I never tried it again. Gears is going to be epic. And of course, can't forget about Battlefield 3 vs. Modern Warfare 3. Black Ops was a complete let down as far as the maps go. With MW3 being 60 fps vs B3's 30, I wonder how the gameplay of B3 will be. I can appreciate the nicer graphics, but at what cost? I played the Warhammer Space Marine game last night. Never played a Warhammer game before and was quite satisfied with it. Has a Gears feel to it. I hear some pretty good stuff about Rage. I'm going to wait and see what my buddies online have to say about it before I dive in.

Five-ohh-Love

Established Member
Forza 4! and Battlefield 3. Idk about MW3, maybe someone will gimmie it for xmas.

But my 360 died months ago :whine: I guess thats going to have to come first before the games.

Nenzo

Established Member
You guys forgot about Deus Ex: Human Revolution, came out last week I think. I just started playing it, I think it's gonna live up to the original from what little I've played so far.

AznStanger3v

King of the LOL
Established Member
You guys forgot about Deus Ex: Human Revolution, came out last week I think. I just started playing it, I think it's gonna live up to the original from what little I've played so far.

Deus Ex got a 9/10 score. Apparently it is definitely living up to the hype. I was gonna scoop it up based off of the trailer alone. Decided to do a little more research and saw that it is an RPG, which I enjoy, but with this many intense multiplayer games coming out, decided to wait so I can actually put some time into it without rushing. I'm an Xbox live kinda guy.

AznStanger3v

King of the LOL
Established Member
And for the Mass Effect 3 guys, I am totally with you. Same with Borderlands 2. But unfortunately, won't be seeing those bad boys until this time next year.

SeikenFreak

2 Scoops
Established Member
Driver San Francisco is first one coming up for me..

But thats just to hold me over until probably my most anticipated game this year.. Dark Souls. Also the latest Minecraft updates.

Other then that, interested in Skyrim and Battlefield 3. Diablo 3 but doubt thats coming this year. Sure I'll pick up Forza when it comes out but not really excited for it. Probably some others that I'll end up buying from sheer boredom.

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
PC gaming is for pimple faced geeks and nerds that dont get laid.

I guess you don't follow ESPORTS much.

Without MLG console ESPORTS wouldnt exist. PC ESPORTS on the other hand, there are players making over 100k a year from the US to Seoul.

Nerds rule the world now, frat boys and popped collar douchebags are a thing of the past. Hate all you want consoles are for noobs.

AznStanger3v

King of the LOL
Established Member
I guess you don't follow ESPORTS much.

Without MLG console ESPORTS wouldnt exist. PC ESPORTS on the other hand, there are players making over 100k a year from the US to Seoul.

Nerds rule the world now, frat boys and popped collar douchebags are a thing of the past. Hate all you want consoles are for noobs.

Please refrain from posting in this thread anymore. I don't want it to become a smack down thread.

Users who are viewing this thread