vinyl wraps

streetassasin

Welcome to Gaptown, TX
Established Member
Anyone on here do a partial wrap on their car or truck? I never really liked the tan on the bottom of the truck and have a big dent on the door. I have been throwing around the idea of getting the dent fixed but not worrying about getting it repainted and just getting the bottom half of the truck wrapped.
Anyone have any ideas on what would look good?

This is the truck and dent, it doesnt have the step bars anymore

GetAttachmentaspx115.jpg

fre.jpg

Like this but with the white on top and blue on bottom

0905tr_09_z+custom_paint_jobs+2008_toyota_tundra.jpg

Stock Stang

Established Member
I guess you could do vinyl, but I'm not sure how it would hold up in that location. I personally would get it rhino lined on the bottom. Rhino liner can spray any color you want and you wouldn't have to worry about if you go off-roading. Regardless, I think the different color on the bottom would look good.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Vinyl is pretty strong but like stated above i dont know how well it would hold up, if you dont mind the texture difference then definitely go with rhino lining. But if you go with vinyl wrap and it gets messed up you can just re wrap that piece and your G2G, im going to do a full body wrap on my new car, but probably not till next year some time.

streetassasin

Welcome to Gaptown, TX
Established Member
I guess you could do vinyl, but I'm not sure how it would hold up in that location. I personally would get it rhino lined on the bottom. Rhino liner can spray any color you want and you wouldn't have to worry about if you go off-roading. Regardless, I think the different color on the bottom would look good.

I dont just want the two tone in the stock location, I want it to be about the same as the tundra I posted, but with a darker blue on bottom and white on top

streetassasin

Welcome to Gaptown, TX
Established Member
maybe like this but with the colors flipped and a different accent between the colors

Sheila%27s%20Truck%20Ford%20F-150%20Custom%20Paint%20Blue%20White%20Orange%20Yellow%20Picture%20Book.jpg

maybe this

GMC%20Sierra%20Custom%20Paint%20Blue%20White%20Flames%20Picture%20Book.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread