Viper ACR vs Viper TA - 1/4 mile drag vid

Z06

Established Member
ACR sleeping there, based on the trap, seemed to have been reeling in that TA!

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
ACR sleeping there, based on the trap, seemed to have been reeling in that TA!

The TA was having transmission issues that night. It will walk the ACR 10 out of 10 times from a roll.

The TA ran a 10.725, after cutting a 1.5 60' and missing 4th and only trapping 118. He would have been chasing the Gen 5 bolt on record if the car was cooperating.

Looks like he tapped bakes too. That will hurt a run.

Sent from my blankity blank using the svtperformance.com mobile app

He didn't hit the brakes. Gen 5s have faulty brake light switches that will cause a flicker when the clutch petal is stabbed hard.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
The TA was having transmission issues that night. It will walk the ACR 10 out of 10 times from a roll.

The TA ran a 10.725, after cutting a 1.5 60' and missing 4th and only trapping 118. He would have been chasing the Gen 5 bolt on record if the car was cooperating.

He didn't hit the brakes. Gen 5s have faulty brake light switches that will cause a flicker when the clutch petal is stabbed hard.
That splaims that.

Sent from my blankity blank using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Z06

Established Member

Thanks for the clarification!

gofast15

Established Member
Manual transmissions are fun but the issues that come with them when it comes to higher HP cars suck . Gen V Vipers should have come with DCT transmission as an option , I'd love that combination

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
Manual transmissions are fun but the issues that come with them when it comes to higher HP cars suck . Gen V Vipers should have come with DCT transmission as an option , I'd love that combination

Yea but then you would have to rename the car the Prowler... the viper is a Viper because it is a BAMF not a car for the Yacht club guy to do stupid paddle shifts in traffic. My .02 of course. One of the last remaining man cars on the planet Earf

gofast15

Established Member
Yea but then you would have to rename the car the Prowler... the viper is a Viper because it is a BAMF not a car for the Yacht club guy to do stupid paddle shifts in traffic. My .02 of course. One of the last remaining man cars on the planet Earf

unfortunately mathality like yours is what killed the Viper production

Users who are viewing this thread