Virginia Folk?

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
I saw a guy last week in a black Terminator with VA plates stuck in traffic next to me on the outer loop of 495 just before the Legion bridge. They had excessive motorsports stickers on the drivers side rear window. If you're on here, nice car man. I would HATE to drive that thing in stop and go traffic though.

So you were coming south towards 66? What time of day was it? I'm in a DSG, but I drive that route almost every day. Excessive is my shop too.

Packy

FBGM
Established Member
How have I never seen you? I live in the arbors perpendicular to silver diner. I was at the camden off monument before that. Where are you?

I live right around the corner from you. in a little townhouse development I live off of 50 just down from the Police substation there but on the opposite side of the road.

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
I live right around the corner from you. in a little townhouse development I live off of 50 just down from the Police substation there but on the opposite side of the road.

I know exactly where you are, I used to drive past it every day on my way to the gym. Now I take 7100 to 50 instead of Ox Rd. If there are so many of us that live with in 1 mile of each other, why don't we ever meet up some where for dinner? Or roll past coastal flats on Friday or Saturday night?

Packy

FBGM
Established Member
I know exactly where you are, I used to drive past it every day on my way to the gym. Now I take 7100 to 50 instead of Ox Rd. If there are so many of us that live with in 1 mile of each other, why don't we ever meet up some where for dinner? Or roll past coastal flats on Friday or Saturday night?

I am on vacation in Florida right now but I would be down when I get back around early March. :beer:

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
So you were coming south towards 66? What time of day was it? I'm in a DSG, but I drive that route almost every day. Excessive is my shop too.

Yea if you kept on going you would hit 66, like I said I was just before the bridge on 495 but I was still in MD. I get off 495 onto the Dulles Toll Road, so I don't ever hit 66. It was evening rush hour, I was going to work (7pm-7am). It was a clean cobra though for sure, but the guy driving it didn't look too thrilled with traffic.

Sterling, across from Lowe's and Best Buy, seconds from Dulles Town Center.

That Chick-fil-a is what's up. When I'm on day shift I hit up that place a 6am for breakfast, funny thing is there are always 3-4 cop cars in the lot and the cops are inside eating breakfast, I didn't know they served doughnuts there? :shrug:

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
Yea if you kept on going you would hit 66, like I said I was just before the bridge on 495 but I was still in MD. I get off 495 onto the Dulles Toll Road, so I don't ever hit 66. It was evening rush hour, I was going to work (7pm-7am). It was a clean cobra though for sure, but the guy driving it didn't look too thrilled with traffic.

I take 66 to 495 to the GW to come in to work. However my best friend lives in Bethesda so sometimes I go on up around to 355.

Where do you live in MD?

Packy

FBGM
Established Member
Anyone interested in going to MIR opening weekend (7th) for TnT?

I will be staying in Florida until the 15th or so. Maybe for the 21st... I have to get back and add a BAP/injectors for a retune with Excessive. Also some Nittos and a diff cover too! Then I might be ready for the track.

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
I will be staying in Florida until the 15th or so. Maybe for the 21st... I have to get back and add a BAP/injectors for a retune with Excessive. Also some Nittos and a diff cover too! Then I might be ready for the track.

i just picked up my car from there earlier today. it was making a rattle, i took it to the shop and it stopped. perhaps i'll break it at the track next weekend.

if you need tires you can always use mine, stock 03 wheels with 275/40 mickeys. i've only made about 7 or 8 passes on them so they are still pretty meaty.

hopefully i won't break my car because i don't exactly have a truck or trailer. we will definitely have to roll down though.

Packy

FBGM
Established Member
i just picked up my car from there earlier today. it was making a rattle, i took it to the shop and it stopped. perhaps i'll break it at the track next weekend.

if you need tires you can always use mine, stock 03 wheels with 275/40 mickeys. i've only made about 7 or 8 passes on them so they are still pretty meaty.

hopefully i won't break my car because i don't exactly have a truck or trailer. we will definitely have to roll down though.

Cool man! I may need to take you up on the tires. However the guy who I bought the car from took the brace off before he sold it so I have to put another on before the track. Plus the other things but I would be down for going over there.

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
Apparently I work friday from 6pm to 6am sat morning. So unless someone switches with me, I doubt I will be going the 7th. Last time I tried to go after working nights I broke my car .......

Later in March it is!

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
I PMd a few of you guys who were closer to JMU. For anyone else, come out to our car show on Saturday, April 4th, 2009 from 11am - 4pm. I want a large turnout from svtp. So far we have 1 03 cobra confirmed but I would like to get a couple more cars (anyone welcome). We will have a dynojet on site doing pulls. $75 for 2 pulls with readouts.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...pril-4th-harrisonburg-va-jmu.html#post8009788

^^For information and couple pics from last year.

Youre welcome to register on our forum. Here is the thread (events section).

MMSports.org :: View topic - Madison Motorshow Spring 2009 - Sat. April 4th JMU Campus

Hope to see you guys out there!

2009showflier.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread