Virginia roll call!

188slo50

Mustang GOD wana b
Established Member
There a mustang group called roaring renegades on FB that meet in Fredericksburg all the time.

Chosyn1

I'm your Huckleberry
Established Member
Im in Quantico, Va. My Cobra is supposed to be delivered this weekend. Hopefully everything comes together as its supposed to. Anyone know of a really good tuner around here? How's Mike from Mid Atlantic Performance? Any help would really help. The car is getting delivered from GA and Im not sure but I think I should get it retuned to compensate for elevation change, what do you guys think? As soon as I'm confident the car is all set to run smoothly, I'll be out there with you guys in the weekends.

Mike has done the tune and a ton of work on both my cobras..great guy and really knows his sh*t...

Ft. Lee here, down to meet up and cruise this summer:banana:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Mike has done the tune and a ton of work on both my cobras..great guy and really knows his sh*t...

Ft. Lee here, down to meet up and cruise this summer:banana:

By chance, you didn't sign up for the Smithfield show did you? Last I heard, there was only 1 spot left.

AlviGT83

Established Member
I visit my folks about once a month in Disputanta (Prince George County near Fort Lee). If theres anything big going on near the Richmond area, I'll definitely drive the Mustang up there...currently stationed at Fort Bragg, NC.:thumbsup:

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
im chilling in the Chesapeake area for the next 2 1/2 weeks. Ill prob be chilling at my buddies place in Va beach this weekend.

5PNTSLW

Back on the Saddle
Established Member
Bump, I run around the Henrico/Richmond/Chesterfield/Colonial Heights area all the time n know most of the hang out spots. Live in Henrico but usually cruise to the Chesterfield area for meets on the weekend

Users who are viewing this thread