Virginia roll call!

chada1208

Established Member
im holdin it down in covington/24426 va! not much around here i know there are a few termis in roanoke area

Bad03gt

Do what!?
Established Member
I stay in woodbrigde and warrenton... My cobra has been down for three months. Just got it back.

Last edited:

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
Im in Quantico, Va. My Cobra is supposed to be delivered this weekend. Hopefully everything comes together as its supposed to. Anyone know of a really good tuner around here? How's Mike from Mid Atlantic Performance? Any help would really help. The car is getting delivered from GA and Im not sure but I think I should get it retuned to compensate for elevation change, what do you guys think? As soon as I'm confident the car is all set to run smoothly, I'll be out there with you guys in the weekends.

Bad03gt

Do what!?
Established Member
I live up 610 about 15 miles.. Excessive Motorsports tuned my cobra. I don't know how long his waiting list is. He's a awesome tuner and won't go balls to the wall with your car.

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
Can we please get something going around here in VA? I miss the community for these cars. Anyone down to put something together with me?

lafeva

Established Member
Leesburg va checking in over here, there's quite a few cobras and machs within 15 miles of me that are out pretty often.

fcettner

DaShelby
Established Member
I live up 610 about 15 miles.. Excessive Motorsports tuned my cobra. I don't know how long his waiting list is. He's a awesome tuner and won't go balls to the wall with your car.

+1 for Chris and Torey at Excessive Motorsports, they have moved around so do a search.

va boy

Established Member
Martinsville here, approx. 40 minutes north of Greensboro NC. So yeah, I'm in extreme south central VA. 2 other Terminators around here that I know of. It's lonely.....

blackfang

Established Member
Richmond Va here.

Mike at Mid Atlantic knows his stuff and has put out some nice bad ass cars. Not sure if he still has that nice orange turbo foxbody of his. Not sure if Excessive has changed or not since the early 2000's, as I haven't been in the mustang thing for a while, but from what I have seen in the past from them, I wouldn't refer people I hate to that shop.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread