Vista Blue on GT500?

Orange Poison

Established Member
I was just looking on another Mustang website and Vista blue is replacing Sonic blue and it looks almost identical.

Has anyone else seen it and do you think it will be available on the GT500?

Thanks

mustang_00

Established Member
LINK not the best pictures in the world but it looks a couple shades brighter than true blue. imo it looks nothing like sonic blue

Milstang

Established Member
From what I have seen it appears Sonic is a little darker with that purple hue at certain light conditions...more of a royal looking blue.

However I have not seen the colors in person side by side.

:shrug:

JETSOLVER

Where is Coletti?
Established Member
sonic_blue_gt500.jpg
might be sonic blue but still :pepper:

R1Lello

Established Member
:rolling:

I would take the Vista anyday over the Sonic........that purple mix in the Sonic never appealed to me........but that's my opinion.

fyi, that photo came from Bradbarnetts mustang site

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
R1Lello said:
:rolling:

I would take the Vista anyday over the Sonic........that purple mix in the Sonic never appealed to me........but that's my opinion.

fyi, that photo came from Bradbarnetts mustang site

Which one, two that I posted or the Gt-500? I picked some photos of the two colors from his site, but the GT-500 pic seems to originated from mustang mods.com.

I hope that the comparison was good enough, I thought it really illustrated just how subtle the difference was.

Trublu01

Established Member
I'm kinda done with Blue. I had a 97 Jetta (Windsor Blue), then 00 Durango (dk Blue), then the 01 GT (True Blue). I like blue dark and much like the Windsor Blue from VW, True Blue has a nice purple tinge to it when the sun is on it the right way. I'm taking my GT500 in solid black, I think.

Orange Poison

Established Member
That Vista blue looks mighty nice on the 500....I have to do some thinking now. I love my '03, but but.......

Thanks for the pics fellas :rolling:

jrc50

Established Member
Was into my Ford dealer getting some work done, they had new GT with Vista Blue and saddle interior. Looked good, certainly the purple of the Sonic Blue was gone, Vista more like a "normal" medium blue.
Probably will look good on GT 500, am hoping they bring back Performance Orange, though. :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread