FOR SALE: VMP 2.3 Gen 1 w/GT500 Inlet/TB setup

IllCobra

Established Member
Clean looking blower.
Question, does that elbow bolt right up to the GT500 TB? I ask because I have a Dragon TB and what appears to be that same elbow on my VMP, but i thought that elbow was specifically for the Dragon not the GT500 TBs. Unless they just look the same.

SIC9250

Coyote_Mach
Established Member
Clean looking blower.
Question, does that elbow bolt right up to the GT500 TB? I ask because I have a Dragon TB and what appears to be that same elbow on my VMP, but i thought that elbow was specifically for the Dragon not the GT500 TBs. Unless they just look the same.
The TB bolts right up to the inlet,bought together from vmp.Idk anything about the Dragon setup vs this one.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Clean looking blower.

Just look same/ same style the GT500 TB is a fair bit larger so the plenum to TB mating surface is larger. Have both TB laying around there is a noticeable difference.

Users who are viewing this thread