VMP 5.0L TVS Supercharger: Ready To Ship

QikSnake

Established Member
We are very pleased to announce the release of our 5.0L VMP TVS Supercharger for 2011+ 5.0L Mustang and Boss 302. Which is now in stock and ready to ship! Initial testing shows insane potential with this kit, competitively priced, and already packaged with everything you'd be looking to add to any other supercharger kit standard. It truly is a remarkable value.

The 5.0L VMP TVS kit comes standard with: JLT 123mm Cold Air Intake, Afco Dual Fan Heat Exchanger, Injector Dynamics 72# fuel injectors, & VMP Superchargers very own High-Flow Inlet Elbow. Whether you have a bone stock 5.0L Mustang GT or your finally ready to utilize your built up Boss 302 or Aluminator's true potential. The 5.0L VMP TVS will do more than you need it to.

You can safely dial the 5.0L VMP TVS in anywhere from 600-650 RWHP on a stock 2011+ 5.0L Mustang GT or anywhere from 600-900 RWHP on a 2011+ Boss 302. Don't hesitate and order yours today!

now-in-stock-50l-pallet.jpg

PLASMAN

Don
Established Member
This is my summer mod! Any testing of this kit with E85 yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QikSnake

Established Member
How do you get 900 RWHP ?
At what boost levels?

We have made very impressive numbers on our stock boss engine. Even more is possible on a built motor.

Give us a call we can put together a package tailored to your build requirements.

You can find the results of our Boss in the issue of 5.0 Magazine hitting stands April 9.

olaosunt

Established Member
As you may know I have bought a built low compression motor(I know against your advice)but it was a deal with the ported heads.
I am hoping to stay with the TVS so I have to figure out how I get as much boost as possible out of or else I may have to switch to paxton or TT.
I already have your TVS,69mm pulley,ID1000's ,BAP,long tubes and just bought the JLT CAI.I know this would be too much on a stock block but it would be nice to be able to compare and see what the HP loss would be when I switch to the lower compression engine.
I know my current TVS will not fit the smaller pulleys.Can I send it in to have the snout and inlet machined to fit the elbow and smaller pulleys?

Justin@VMP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
As you may know I have bought a built low compression motor(I know against your advice)but it was a deal with the ported heads.
I am hoping to stay with the TVS so I have to figure out how I get as much boost as possible out of or else I may have to switch to paxton or TT.
I already have your TVS,69mm pulley,ID1000's ,BAP,long tubes and just bought the JLT CAI.I know this would be too much on a stock block but it would be nice to be able to compare and see what the HP loss would be when I switch to the lower compression engine.
I know my current TVS will not fit the smaller pulleys.Can I send it in to have the snout and inlet machined to fit the elbow and smaller pulleys?

We do not currently have a program in place to take blowers in and modify them. We are looking at an option for you to purchase VMP TVS snouts to install on your blower. The high flow inlet elbow may be purchased for $279 on our website and port matched to your current Roush blower. The VMP TVS's are cnc ported at time of manufacture along with the nose drive modifications, we do not have a system in place to take blowers back in.

I think with the 8-rib conversion the TVS could do very well on your low compression engine.

olaosunt

Established Member
Thanks.
It would realy help to have the option to buy the VMP TVS snout with nose drive modification? Please let me know when that becomes available.
Will the Elbow work without porting the inlet? and when will the 8 rib system will be available?
You had 2-4 weeks several weeks ago.

QikSnake

Established Member
Thanks.
It would realy help to have the option to buy the VMP TVS snout with nose drive modification? Please let me know when that becomes available.
Will the Elbow work without porting the inlet? and when will the 8 rib system will be available?
You had 2-4 weeks several weeks ago.

There will be no added benefit if you don't port match the inlet, and we are still working on the 8 rib system.

If you want to PM me your contact information we can get in touch with you when it is available.

QikSnake

Established Member
as you guys dont do it anyone you would recomend for the porting job?

We don't necessarily offer porting services, but we can port match our elbow to your blower if you need us to.

It would require you to take it off and send it up here and it will take a considerable amount of time with shipping & lead time considerations. Maybe 2-4 weeks? We would need to talk and schedule that to see what our work load was looking like at the time you'd be ready to do it so that is subject to change for better or worse.

However port matching the elbow is something that many could easily do in the driveway. Really any local machine shop could take care of port matching the inlet and elbow if sending it and being without the car is not an option for you as is the case for many. If you want to shoot me a call, email, or pm me we can get you setup with an elbow and figure out a solution that works best for your situation.

deepblue13

Established Member
Any pricing without the JLT and the Afco heat exchanger? I already have both of these items.

zachcrosen

Established Member
Ordered mine yesterday with the 75mm pulley!

I was told it would be $500 less w/o the afco. Can't speak to the JLT though.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread