VMP 5.0L TVS Supercharger: Ready To Ship

zachcrosen

Established Member
I dont remember seeing it specifically but does this kit come with colder plugs or is it meant to run with the stock heat range?

Sinful_5.0

Established Member
What are the recommended upgrades to run E85 with this kit on the 82mm pulley? Will I be fine with just upgrading to ID1000s or do I need a BAP as well?

zachcrosen

Established Member
not sure if it does but with what your going for you do need them

I figured that was going to be the case. Hopefully VMP will chime in soon to verify that the kit does not have them and let me know what they recommend.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

QikSnake

Established Member
What are the recommended upgrades to run E85 with this kit on the 82mm pulley? Will I be fine with just upgrading to ID1000s or do I need a BAP as well?

You will definitely need the ID1000's, we would recommend that you run our Fuel Pump Voltage Booster as well.

zachcrosen

Established Member
Thx. FYI. You can get a set of 8 of these from advance auto parts for $58.58 out the door!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

FIFTY

Established Member
Any new information on on the VMP snout upgrade, this would be a great option for roush guys wanting a bit more! I'd like keep my TVS;)

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Any new information on on the VMP snout upgrade, this would be a great option for roush guys wanting a bit more! I'd like keep my TVS;)

:shrug:

We have a 1.9L VMP TVS upgrade for M90 cars.

Are you talking about providing a new shaft so as to fit a wider variety of pulley sizes?

bj

FIFTY

Established Member
We do not currently have a program in place to take blowers in and modify them. We are looking at an option for you to purchase VMP TVS snouts to install on your blower. The high flow inlet elbow may be purchased for $279 on our website and port matched to your current Roush blower. The VMP TVS's are cnc ported at time of manufacture along with the nose drive modifications, we do not have a system in place to take blowers back in.

I think with the 8-rib conversion the TVS could do very well on your low compression engine.

This?

FIFTY

Established Member
:shrug:

We have a 1.9L VMP TVS upgrade for M90 cars.

Are you talking about providing a new shaft so as to fit a wider variety of pulley sizes?

bj

Yup, I'd like to run smaller than a 69mm pulley on my roush blower:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread