volk te37 time attack wheels

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
i got a dying question to ask. my cobra will soon be sporting a set of volk te37 time attacks (just had to go import with the wheels) and was wondering if my set of 19x9.5 +22 (front) and 19x10.5 +22 (rear) will sit proper with 275s (front) and 305s (rear) without rolling the fenders? this is to include no spacers but perhaps i will have to get caster plates to adjust the front. if anyone has the answer or pics it would be much appreciated. thanks.

Last edited:

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
i will post pics when i get them on the cobra; they should arrive in 2-3 weeks. i might just stick with 295s, just to be safe. thanks anyways.

Last edited:

SlowSVT

Established Member
I guess I'm not the only one with TE-37's. Nice wheel. 19" is a little on the "big" side. Not sure about your fitment issue. Depends on the off-set.

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
so i assume that you are running 18s of the te37? i run 19s on my 350z and they look great... i just hope that the cobra will come out the same. speaking of the offset, i went with a +22... what do you think about that? i could of went with a +12 (to give it an insane look) but that would of most likely force me to roll the fenders. i can't wait for the wheels to arrive!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I had 18x9.5" +20 Work Emotion's on my '03 Gt and they fit perfectly with plenty of room in the rear. I'd say your setup is going to fit fine. You might want to roll the fenders just in case, and look into the low profile IRS bolts. Anything you can do to get clearance with a 10.5" wheel in the back is a good thing.

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
thanks for your insight, i will look into probably grinding down the IRS bolts, just to give it a bit more clearance. i finally decided to go with 305s instead of 295s for the rear. those te37s are going to look sick on the cobra!

Users who are viewing this thread