Vortech Aftercooler, IMRC's with Box, and More From 96 Cobra

Tunedprt91

Established Member
Vortech Aftercooler, Steeda Tri Ax and More From 96 Cobra

Added A Item: Check Below For More Details: Added item PMAS 95mm Maf.

Hello everyone, I have a few items I would like to get rid of that was taken off my 96 Cobra. Most everything is in good shape and I have lots of pics below to show the items in detail.

If you need more pics just let me know and I will do my best to get them for you. Also the same goes for any questions you may have if I dont cover everything.

Vortech Aftercooler kit: SOLD

SOLD.IMRC's with the control box.SOLD

3rd I have a stock tensioner that maybe has 1k miles on it. I had it put on but ended up taking it off in favor of a Thumper tensioner.

4th Is a speed cal that I thought I needed but I dont. Hooked up to the car and taken right back off. There MAY be something missing from the kit since it has been sitting around for a year. I just dont remember what came in the box. If you see something missing or not in the pics let me know please

Last is something I know NOTHING about. It is some kind of meth kit that was on the car when I purchased it. I was told it was a MR Freeze kit but I have never used it. I had it taken off the car and im not even sure everything is there. You can look at the pics and see for yourself :shrug:

Prices and shipping:
All the prices are not set in stone since im not even sure what some of these items are worth. So lets just say everything is OBO and if you feel what im asking is out of line im sure we can reach some type of agreement:)

As far as shipping goes I will ship either ups or fedex and supply you with a shipping number as soon as I get it. I CAN ONLY SHIP ON MONDAYS as it is my only off day. So lets say if you send me a payment on tuesday or thursday etc I will only be able to ship it to you on that upcoming Monday. Sorry if this may be an inconvenience to you but it is what it is.

Paypal Only

Vortech Aftercooler kit:SOLD

IMRC's With box: SOLD

Belt Tensioner: Asking $50 shipped

Speed Cal: Asking $80 shipped. Link to new item Ford Racing Mustang Speedometer Recalibration Tool (94-10) M-4209ADPT-A - Free Shipping!

Meth kit: I will just take offers on it since I know nothing about it

Added Items:

PMAS 95mm MAF: Used but make a offer. Was run with 60lb injectors

imag0607h.jpg

imag0609j.jpg

imag0608s.jpg

imag0480jo.jpg

imag0481a.jpg

imag0479re.jpg

imag0483f.jpg

imag0482a.jpg

imag0484r.jpg

imag0478bx.jpg

imag0487tx.jpg

imag0491i.jpg

imag0490q.jpg

imag0494h.jpg

imag0495o.jpg

03/04 Heat exchanger that comes with the kit

imag0496hq.jpg

imag0497w.jpg

imag0500c.jpg

imag0501l.jpg

imag0512gc.jpg

imag0514g.jpg

imag0511e.jpg

imag0510w.jpg

imag0509rc.jpg

imag0508gl.jpg

imag0505m.jpg

imag0504n.jpg

imag0503b.jpg

imag0506zp.jpg

imag0502qh.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING :beer:

Last edited:

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
You get a free bump due to the funny bump pics lol. GLWS.

Users who are viewing this thread