Vortech V-2 Intercooled Setup

MikeD1776

Established Member
For sale is a complete Vortech V-2 Intercooled setup I have on my 2001 Bullitt Mustang. Car makes 367rwp on 9 pounds of boost. I'm going in a different direction with the car which is why I'm selling. The kit will be complete with head unit, mounting bracket, serp belt, steel braided hoses pictured, and 2 gallon Vortech water tank. Asking $3,499 or best offer.

I would accept paypal, venmo, or cash in person. If you need bigger injectors, or an upgraded mass air meter, I have those available too for a separate price. Please feel free to text/email any questions.
Thanks,
Mike
five 1 six 457-nine 7 eight 2

PS willing to ship at buyers expense.

V1.jpg
v2.jpg
v3.jpg

MikeD1776

Established Member
Bump...in addition to the parts mentioned in the original post, I'm also going to include the Bullitt intake manifold, accufab throttle body, and powermaster alternator...complete package price $3,499 or best offer. Everything will be uninstalled by a top mechanic, and professionally packaged if shipped.

MikeD1776

Established Member
Bump...motivated to sell. Make offers. If your are local to LI and want to hear/see it run, I’m happy to meet up. Pulling it from the car in the next 10 days.

MikeD1776

Established Member
Bump...I’ll entertain all offers, and willing to sell just the intercooled blower without the intake throttle body or alt for $2500

Users who are viewing this thread