Walk around video/ exhaust clip of the boss before winter storage

HeLLFiRe xx

Run your car, not mouth.
Established Member
hey guys..... just washed the car before putting her into the garage for the winter.... figured id post a video of what she looks like before the season is over.... i think the differences since last pics are tinted windows and headlights, switched backed to f14's (without custom centercaps this time around, havent decided what to do with them yet).... and this is also the first video clip of this exhaust setup... last clips i put on youtube had HFC and stock OAP. setup now is ARH 1 7/8 LT's with offroad X, borla overaxles, and gt500 quads. let me know what everyone thinks. :) happy new year

[video=youtube;mZUXuPHTPgE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZUXuPHTPgE[/video]

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
yay_zps333dcd90.gif

HeLLFiRe xx

Run your car, not mouth.
Established Member
Factory boss shocks struts... h&r supersports with spacer in rear and coil cut in front. With steeda strut mounts.

HeLLFiRe xx

Run your car, not mouth.
Established Member
R u looking to lower your car... do yourself a favor... install the springs and put the wheels and tires on that u r gonna keep on. Then see what it looks like... then remove and adjust accordingly. Only reason i had to cut front and raise rear is because i have a super tall tire in back and a short one up front.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Looks good, sounds bad ass!

Do you still have the Boss grill? Those look so much better than the grill on your car right now. But if you like whats on it right now, more power to ya!

Users who are viewing this thread