Wanna Trade

slackerme

Established Member
Hello There

I am looking for someone who wants to trade a 03 - 04 cobra for a 03 gt saleen conversion plus some cash. My car is mint with 37,000 miles on it.
Mods listed below

Right now the car in is winter storage and has 37,000 miles. The car has the extended 5 year 100,000 mile warrenty. The car was purchased in March of 2003 at Westfield Ford in Lagrange Illinois. The car is a 5 speed Black with Dark Charcol interior. I have a lot of visual mods done to the car. All of the work was done at Westfield Ford in Illinois were the car was purchased. The oil has been changed every 3,000 mile at the ford dealer and i have every single recipt for everyhting done to the car. The car has been garage kept every day and detailed to a pristeen for all of its life. My girlfriend tells me that I am more interested in the car than her. I am the first and only owner and the car has never been smoked in. I have been to the track once when it was stock and had like 5,000 miles on it. Since then never once been back even tho all of my friends go. I just hated beating the crapp out of it. Its a very stong running car and has gave me no problems whatsoever.

HP Adders
-Bassani stainless steel x-pipe currently without cats but i have the cats to put on
-Bassani stainless steel cat back with baffels which have never been used
- Also have MIL eliminators installed
-K&N Air Filter

Exterior
-Full Authentic Saleen Body Kit painted and installed at approximatly 30,000 miles or later
-Currently have stock bullit wheels on because i had a chip in saleens so i sold them but i can get new authentic saleens easily
-20% window tint all around
-All authentic saleen badges and decal stickers
-Steeda sport spings in front and H&R SS in rear
H&R installed at 33,000 miles used to have Steeda but one went bad and
I wanted it lower in the back more Steeda springs at approximatly 7,000 I can tell you all the exact mile on everything was instaled for sure but the recips for everything are in the car
-Tokiko Alumina 5 way adjustable shocks and struts installed at 34,000 miles
-Steeda Ball joints installed at 34,000 miles
-Steeda full length Sub Frame connectors
-Mac 1 Grill Delete Kit
-Steeda Cast and Camber Kit Recetly installed at Approximatly 34,000

Interior
-Right now i have a pineer in dash tv and directed amp and 10w6 jl sub witch i can sell with the car for extra otherwise i have the stock 6 disc mack 460 i can put back in
-steeda tri-ax shifter
-steeda chrome a/c knobs
-steeda chrome window switches
-Audio Vox 2-way alarm system with remote start and proximity sensor and romote for windows up and down

and thats about it that i can think of right now

2139352_10_full.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread