wannabe bully's suck

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
I didn't see the tachs, but I saw everything else you mentioned. Those hubcaps are so nasty.

I just got a call at 6:15 from my girlfriends cousin, he said that kid is at Belden RIGHT NOW. And he parked right next to him. Sounds like this pinhead is a real winner.

I'm going out to the strip tonight. I'm gonna find this loser and show him what a REAL Mustang can do. Well, it's stock, but it would rail his ass for sure!:lol: :lol:

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Originally posted by Silverstrike
Don't you just hate it when you got a big bullseye on your sorry ASS!!!:rolleyes: :lol: :loser:

Apparently this kid likes it. I'm sure he would like having lots of things on his ass.:lol:

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
GO GET 'EM!!!!!

lemme know if you kept him on his toes, hopefully we can get enough people picking on him to make him either fix the crap or sell the pos.........

and is he at the mall EVERY NIGHT? loser

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
I didn't get out to the Strip Sunday night.

But, Tuesday night I'm gonna be out in Belden after 10. I'm gonna wash and wax the Stang Tuesday, then at 10 I'm gonna cruise around a bit. I wanna find this goof.

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
dang, and the Cobra is in to get a click fixed, or else i'd be up there too, no plans for me yet for tonight (Tues). all i have is my frickin cavalier.

boo

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Couldn't find the goof.:nonono:

Oh well. Wednesday I gotta finish Xmas shopping. Thursday I go in to the doctors to get my wisdom teeth pulled. I definitely know that's gonna suck a big one.:kaboom:

So hopefully by Friday I'll be up and about. The plus side is I'm getting some good pain killers. I think vicodin (sp) and percoset (sp). So those little pills will make me feel oh so good.:thumbsup:

Maybe I'll see him Wednesday at the mall. :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread