want a raspy cobra type sound! what do u guys think?

50enzo

Established Member
if im lookin for a raspy but not irritating sound, kinda like a cobra type sound.what do you guys recomend. and if anyone has a sound clip from a fox, that would be sweet!
i was thinking slp...then i youtubed for mnths, and realized they sounded bad. then i thought powerflo(slp), then some one recently told me spintech? and dyonmax? i have no clue to which perticular muffler/resinator.any feed back would be sweet!

INJECTEDGT

Established Member
Spintechs aren't my favorite...they only sound good on a couple of cars. Just go with some long tubes an o/r x and some magnaflows. I think you would be happy. That just my opinion.

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
My friends old 95 Cobra had the sound your looking for. His setup was BBK 1 5/8 LT's, o/r Bassani x pipe, and 1 chamber flowmasters. It was mistaken for a 4valve 4.6 Cobra all the time and when people found out it was 5.0 they were shocked. Had the raspy exoticish sound especially at high rpm.

Josh93

Established Member
My friends old 95 Cobra had the sound your looking for. His setup was BBK 1 5/8 LT's, o/r Bassani x pipe, and 1 chamber flowmasters. It was mistaken for a 4valve 4.6 Cobra all the time and when people found out it was 5.0 they were shocked. Had the raspy exoticish sound especially at high rpm.

+1. My fox when it was supercharged had 1 5/8 LT's, a BBK H-pipe and dumped 2 chambers. It was raspier than you would think.
Usually any loud mufflers with a X pipe will sound a little raspy.
Just my .02

Users who are viewing this thread