Want to buy catback for 99 Cobra. looking for something loud

Tygerwoody

Established Member
I just sold my Magnaflow catback and am looking for something to replace it. I am willing to spend a "fair" price on whatever catback it is. I'm not throwing a price out there because different exhausts are worth different amounts.

I'm mainly looking for Borla Stinger or Mac Catback, but am willing to hear about any other catbacks. I am not interested in Magnaflow(as i just sold mine) or SLP.

Email, PM, or just respond to this thread. [email protected]

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I have a Steeda CB available.

Virtually identical to the Borla 14858; its fairly loud when combined with a midpipe. Sounds just like the Stingers; just a bit quieter (same note/tone/characteristics)

Tygerwoody

Established Member
mblgjr said:
I have a Steeda CB available.

Virtually identical to the Borla 14858; its fairly loud when combined with a midpipe. Sounds just like the Stingers; just a bit quieter (same note/tone/characteristics)
that catback is about the same as Magnaflow isn't it? loudness wise at least....

and btw, I have a Magnaflow Catted X pipe. With a quiet catback it just isn't loud enough. I'm not getting rid of my cats, so that leaves me with the only option of getting a loud catback.

and about the 3inch mac catback. I'd love to own that catback, but I really don't want to pay a ton for shipping that thing. On top of that I wouldn't really want to have to weld it.

Users who are viewing this thread