Want to buy stock supercharger

davidhuff

Established Member
Does any one have a stock supercharger for sale?I am looking for one to send to STIEGEMEIR-PORTING for a rebuild and a STAGE 5 porting job.THANKS

anvrsy red vert

Established Member
Does any one have a stock supercharger for sale?I am looking for one to send to STIEGEMEIR-PORTING for a rebuild and a STAGE 5 porting job.THANKS

I will have one for sale in May. Brand new off my car that is having the 725 Super Snake package done. It will have zero miles on since I am having my car built now and being shipped directly to Shelby American in April for the conversion. If interested, PM me.

davidhuff

Established Member
Thanks RDSNK46,I am looking for one with a few miles on the supercharger to port and rebuild at a price of arould $500.

VTWLKWY

I have a blower that has about 300 miles on it.. Put a KB on.. I will sell for $500. Pete pm if interested.

SSChris NY

Established Member
I have one for 400.00 plus Shipping, only 8000 miles on it, My bad mine is for 03 > 04 Cobra, not no silly Shelby lol

Last edited:

davidhuff

Established Member
Stock Supercharger

VTWLKWY,I am interested in your stock supercharger.I wanted to pm you but the site has you blocked from getting any pm.Does the supercharger still have the stock pulley on.Thanks

rgjlawn

Stock Super Charger for sale 300 miles on it with 2.6 pully

Stock with 2.6 pully cal 260-672-8737:banana::banana:

Users who are viewing this thread