Hopefully this will help out someone else who has this problem. I recently picked up a 2004 Lightning which I am trying to bring back to life. After the first serious rain storm I found water dripping on to the back of the drivers side seat, so I sealed up the 3rd brake light, window and rear window trim and thought I had the problem licked. After the next heavy rain storm, I heard a sloshing sound from what I thought was headliner, but after poking around and removing the passenger side door sill, I found about a half a gallon of water in the cable route under the carpet. After draining and drying that area, I begun to troubleshoot the issue by pouring a large cup full of water at various spots around the passenger site of the truck. When I poured it on the wiper cowl near the passenger door, I watched the water drain into the cable route at the passenger door. After removing the wiper cowl, I found that two of the cowl fasteners where broken compromising the seal and water was running under the cowl down under to the lower part of the cowl that is held by a push button fastener. Right next to that fastener there are two larger holes, water poured into them drained into the passenger side cable route confirming the problem. My solution was to cover those two holes with aluminum tape and to replace the broken fasteners. This is where I ran into a slight snag. The cowl fasteners are unique. They are a push in base with a grommet, with a clip-in slider into which the screw attaches. First I went to the trusty internet to try and get a part number. No luck, they simply don't show up on any ford parts diagram. So I went down to the local ford dealership part department. After spending 30 minutes with them, their answer is there is no part number for this item and they have no idea what they are. They recommended going to Napa or a collision repair shop. F-Me, its Saturday and no collision repair shops are open. Off to Napa. At Napa I found something completely different that could be made to work; however, after getting it home, I realized that while it would work, the grommet on the original part kept water out and I was creating another point of leakage. So it was back to my trusty friend the Internet, after two more hours of searching , I finally found the name of the part (and I am now an expert on cabin leaks). They are called "Ford Cowl Vent Grommets" and can be found on Amazon or at Clips and Fasteners. https://www.clipsandfasteners.com/Ford_Cowl_Vent_Grommet_Fits_10mm_X_14mm_Hole_p/a20171.htm https://www.amazon.com/Ford-Cowl-Grommets-Expedition-Windstar/dp/B0040CRWD2 I hope this saves someone some time.