"We are the largest Roush dealer... ooops Pic

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
Ok, so my strange sense of humor finds this sad... and funny...
RoushDealer_zpsba0f2e44.gif

Cliffs if you don't get it...Roush Dealer with a picture of a 2013 Boss

the gillz

_
Established Member
non mustang guys selling mustangs gotta love it. back in 2004 when I bought a new 04 the guy was telling me " yea this gt is clean its got that 5.0 motor" when it clearly said 4.6 on the motor. pretty funny except when you challenge what they say and they act like they know more than you do

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
Sadly,
This dealer ship does move a ton of specialty mustangs, Roush, Boss, Gt500s and the like. They do a lot with autocross and road course stuff.. Obviously, they didn't proof the website guy though....

03DSGGT

Established Member
when I was test driving my 03 GT the salesman was showing me that it was ordered with the "MACH 1" stereo...lol

stangfreak

Established Member
speaking of stupid shit, there was an 03 cobra on pass time last night and one of the mods they put down was " aftermarket belt" lol I couldn't stop laughing.

But yea, when I was looking for a cobra back in 03, my buddy who came with me told the salesman if the car had a heat exchanger, just to test his knowledge and break his balls. He then said, of course this car has one, all turbocharged cars have them, its common sense. lol. we both walked out of that dealership

CobraHuck

Established Member
Oh I love messing with salesmen. 9 outta 10 of em don't know jack about what they're selling. Hell, they'll even have to look on the sticker for every question you ask them.

When I bought my Coyote (used, at a Chrysler dealer), they tried to tell me it had the "tried and true 4.6 and a 5 speed" and had no idea what I meant when I asked him "what rear gear does it have" and was dumbfounded when I looked up the door code online.

So just to test him, there was a badass Plum Crazy Challenger right next to the car, so I started looking at it and asking questions. He goes "oh no, it's totally stock, probably just got some mufflers on it". Ha! It was a 6.1, 6-speed with Hurst Pistol Grip, LTs, Xpipe, flows, coilovers, cross drilled/slotted rotors, etc etc. I just started walking around pointing everything out and asked him to go get me someone who knows something about cars.

JMoraru

Established Member
I don't understand salesmen who dont even take a little time to get to know what they are selling. Id be much more inclined to buy from a salesmen that at least knows a little bit about the car. Like if you work at Ford, you should know what the difference between a GT and a Boss is if you are gonna try to sell it.

stangfreak

Established Member
I don't understand salesmen who dont even take a little time to get to know what they are selling. Id be much more inclined to buy from a salesmen that at least knows a little bit about the car. Like if you work at Ford, you should know what the difference between a GT and a Boss is if you are gonna try to sell it.

This. That's why I left. I never knew a 03 cobra came turbocharged lol. sad.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Gary Yeomans lol

They do sell alot of specialty cars there. I remember when they had two FGT along with a Black Jack Roush.

LilRoush

M112'd Roush x2
Established Member
I've always been very impressed with their selection and the cars they put on the track.

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
Oh I love messing with salesmen. 9 outta 10 of em don't know jack about what they're selling.

Took my dad to look at the new coyotes while he was in town and the sales man tried to tell me the track key on the Boss gives it over 700 hp and voids the warranty. He was fat and sweating a lot so I didn't want to get his blood pressure up so I simply said "that's impressive for an NA five liter" and let him be :)

C6Z06427

Established Member
I will never understand why the sales manager or whoever at dealerships would let people who don't know jack about the sports cars they are selling sell cars. You would think it would be a requirement to be a human alamac

stang8psi

Established Member
^ yup that's why when I sold Mazda's I was the one salesman that sold the speed 3. Gotta know your product not to look like a dumb shit when explaining or answering questions on the particular vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread