We got owned last night! (With pics).

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
Haha..

You live in las vegas so you can't do this, but the best thing to do is cover the car in wet newspaper when it's freezing out.

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
at least it wasn't your truck. i know there's a joke in there somewhere on the honda lol...

Skoalman

Banned
Ok, we got the guilty party back. We went with the ol' banana in the tailpipe trick, (well playdoh actually because it'll be harder to remove later as it hardens).

The guilty party is a 17 year old homie of my gals son, he has a history of wrapping cars, (has wrapped his g/f's even). We were gonna remove a wheel or deflate tires but it would have taken a lot longer and increased the chances of getting caught.

See, if this works.. he's gonna have a hell of a time getting to the prom tonight. :lol:

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
I had a friend who drove a V8 Cougar, one day we ziptied Trojans on his mufflers so they would blow up whenever he gave it some gas. Next morning about 25 people had a laugh.

THE_STIG

Established Member
Well it just seems he was being consider. Rice tastes better fresh, so he was wrapping it up. Haha.

Skoalman

Banned
South NJ Stang said:
Well it just seems he was being consider. Rice tastes better fresh, so he was wrapping it up. Haha.

I don't know man, my Civic is bone stock and has been running like a champ for years, very reliable and saves money on gas. I'd hardly call this commuter, rice.

Anyways, we got even with the playdough on this guy but there is a another guy involved, (two cats did the wrapping). Since i loved the condom and ziptie idea, i think that might be an idea to implement (if he has a car). TP'ing the house should work as a last resort.

Sapperstang

Established Member
I would think it would blow the playdoh right out. That shrink wrap is a bad idea since every bit of dirt is gonna scratch the paint.

Skoalman

Banned
mblgjr said:
Didn't they make Gray colored playdoh? Would've blended in better...:lol1:

We didn't have that color on hand.

All good though, i rolled by the kids place earlier and saw that he had discovered the prank somehow, there was blue playdough all over the driveway. :D

aftermath686

Established Member
CalcVictim said:
I had a friend who drove a V8 Cougar, one day we ziptied Trojans on his mufflers so they would blow up whenever he gave it some gas. Next morning about 25 people had a laugh.

im sorry but wouldnt they burst by heat or the amount of air...?

TRXboy

Established Member
We jacked a friend of mine's car up and put it on jack stands just enough to get the front wheels off the ground, some funny shit.

Users who are viewing this thread