We have another insurrection on our hands

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Now its truckersin the US. Canadians protesting vax mandates was a "coup." This is apparently just a protest.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Italy, come on down!
Bring on the hunger games and no not the books and movies but mass out of control mobs demanding food and wanting any politician dead that even thought of going full green and was a great idea. I want to see a few million hung from trees as a warning to never ever even try or think of this.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Only difference is we were pretty bad ass in the 90s.

Now?

Also, we no longer have Yeltsin to push around. As if Russia was ever going to actually mess with us over Kosovo. We bombed the **** out of the baltics at will. Now? Who knows.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
So only Canada and the Netherlands of all places have stood up to leftists... when is America going to wake up?
We are too comfortable to stand up. The general population wants to veg-out on their phones, get paid every two weeks, and be told what to do/when to do it/ how to do it. We are weaker than we think.

Also, to be fair, most of us aren't being forced to get the vaccine. It was deemed unconstitutional. I do get your sentiment and there are plenty of things we need to stand up to but again....why would the general population stand up when they can sit on their couch, get fat, and be entertained.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
We are too comfortable to stand up. The general population wants to veg-out on their phones, get paid every two weeks, and be told what to do/when to do it/ how to do it. We are weaker than we think.

Also, to be fair, most of us aren't being forced to get the vaccine. It was deemed unconstitutional. I do get your sentiment and there are plenty of things we need to stand up to but again....why would the general population stand up when they can sit on their couch, get fat, and be entertained.
Except all .gov places, including some private organizations, required proof of vaccination (with threat of termination) before the situation was ever going to be heard by any court, especially SCOTUS. Which, of course, was done of purpose.

It is fair to say a lot were forced to get the vaccine with the threat of losing livelihood

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Except all .gov places, including some private organizations, required proof of vaccination (with threat of termination) before the situation was ever going to be heard by any court, especially SCOTUS. Which, of course, was done of purpose.

It is fair to say a lot were forced to get the vaccine with the threat of losing livelihood
Totally agree. Again, the masses prefer comfort. The Idol of America is comfort, which is why we are where we are today. We want the easy life.

blk02edge

Established Member

We were never actually forced to get it despite what it sounded like. And life is 100% normal again. The problem was the precedent that was set and the government could come back and push harder on the next "crisis"

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
We were never actually forced to get it despite what it sounded like. And life is 100% normal again. The problem was the precedent that was set and the government could come back and push harder on the next "crisis"
And they will. Politicians have become so bold, they don't even hide their crimes any longer. They also believe they are better and smarter than the rest of us. Time to take them out of office.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I am sure it just a coincidence that Kosovo is on the brink of war right after Blinken was there.

MG0h3

Established Member
this. I know quite a few people in gov jobs that ended up getting the vax when they didn't want to. They all got the Rona anyway of course

Funny thing is, they prob didn’t need to get it.

More than a third (53) of us at my station didn’t get it.

The initial box of 50 tests that we got about a month ago for mandatory weekly testing is about half full still lol.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread