We lost a great Tuner,Gentleman and Enthusiast today!

boatcop1

Established Member
In apparent jet ski accident Chris Schoen-Kiewert of Connecticuts EFI Logics passed. I know Chris personally and he was everything you looked for in a friend and tuner. He treated you with respect and always took care of us.

He was a go-to guy for all things Ford tuning for years until he made the switch to Subaru and exotics. You name it and Chris tuned it. (check the site for some of his more exotic tunes)I believe if you visit EFIlogics.com there is a few decent write ups in there from players like COBB and SCT in regards to working with Chris and the quality of work he produced.

Rest in peace my friend and may god bless your family in this difficult time.

If your so inclined, stop by their Facebook or Twitter page to drop a line.

EFI Logics - Automotive - Bethel, CT | Facebook

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
I trailered my roommates 09 STi down there a few months ago and he tuned it. Seemed like a nice guy and it's a huge loss for the car community too. He really knew his stuff and was great at what he did. I'm very sorry to hear about this. RIP chris.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Oh wow, such sad news. I met Chris a few times over the years, initially way back in 2003 when he was heavily involved with the Mustang community. He was with Sandy back then. Truly a great guy, and an awesome tuner. I will be praying for Danielle, his family, and his friends. Still can't believe it. So sad!

Brutal Metal

Established Member
^Yes he was, this should be moved to "Terminator Talk" or another section that members strictly come on for cars,tuning etc.so more peeps can see it..

unforgiven

Humble
Established Member
I did not see this thread when I originally searched.

Chris tuned my Cobra and was great guy and a great professional.

Very sad to hear this news.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Chris was definitely a very good person and someone that I considered a friend as well.
My heart sunk on Monday morning when I heard he has passed. Not what to you want to wake up to.

He was great at what he did, one of the best. He will be missed by many people.

boatcop1

Established Member
Chris was definitely a very good person and someone that I considered a friend as well.
My heart sunk on Monday morning when I heard he has passed. Not what to you want to wake up to.

He was great at what he did, one of the best. He will be missed by many people.

I agree 100 %.

Sorry i posted this here. I didn't know there was another post in the tuner section. If we can get his user name we can post this in the fallen members section.

Users who are viewing this thread