Weird request - can anyone measure their A/C service port caps for me?

DuffManRHA

The cake is not a lie.
Established Member
I'd like to get some new ones since mine have disappeared but don't know what size to get, so I was wondering if anyone could measure theirs and maybe let me know? The ones I've found ask for height in inches, as well as diameter in mm - but I don't know if the diameter they are asking is at the wider opening of the cap, or at the bottom, so I was hoping someone could let me know both. The only other option is to order them all and throw away whatever ones don't fit, please help!

DuffManRHA

The cake is not a lie.
Established Member
Go to parts store and ask for high and low side caps.
There is basicly only 1 for each side.

Yea I got ones from Autozone and they were the wrong ones. I think I might have found ones on ebay that do in fact show its for this car, but wanting to confirm that since the manufacturer of the cap doesn't even have a compatibility chart, just dimensions :(

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
They should all be the same.
The low side is shorter and fatter than the high but there are only 1 high and low side size to my knowledge

DuffManRHA

The cake is not a lie.
Established Member
Well I got the dimensions from Mark over on Corral and confirmed with the manufacturer so I was looking at the right part numbers, then confirmed with a vendor that those part numbers were in fact for my vehicle. Interestingly though, the ones that fit my car are black, not blue/red. Oh well, prob HOPEFULLY solved - we'll see this week!

Thanks again!

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
You shouldn't need dimensions is what I was getting at.
You should be able to walk outside and grab them off of a BMW, Honda accord, gmc or any other car and screw them on.
They are standard high and low sides across the board no matter who makes it.
Most are black but some auto parts stores have them in red/blue to make it easy for rookies.

Users who are viewing this thread