well, impulse buy! part of the family once again!

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
2012 with the performance package. not sure of any plans yet but i was just missing mine too damn much and when i saw this one in white without stripes i knew i had to have her....................

she definitely feels better than the 07 did stock but after the hellion kit she sure feels sloooooooowwwww! lol

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

Last edited:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
lol@van, no big plans as of yet but i do think i want to get her down and handling like the aston...... does this sound like something you would be interested in? lol

BigDan

Established Member
Nice buy. Do you have any plans to stripe it? I also dig the clean look but some silver svt style stripes would look also killer.

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Who says theres a recession and welcome back. Should be reading a thread about it in a month or so about all the mods taking place. Time to start cleaning out the garage making room for the UPS man lol

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
so much love! hey chris, i will be heading through shortly. i start processing in a couple of weeks and will be rolling out so i will give you a shout. as for the stripes, honestly the only reason i did this was because it was not striped. i have not seen any straight white shelby's and really think this car is perdy in white. i have thought of some random graphics but not sold on any one particular thing yet:shrug:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread