Well this sucks

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
Being that Spring is almost here, and it's been about 10 months since I sold my 04 Cobra, had my eye on this black '89 LX about a mile down the road for sale - even though work has been slow the last 6-7 months, I figured I could buy my first real "project" car - very giddy, like a schoolboy getting your first kiss......

Then I go to work today, and was let go :shrug: - - - just like that, no warning, really no explanation....nothing. 4+ years of selling and integrating microwave radios for DOD, WISPS, Universities, Electric Coops, right down the tubes. :nonono:

I have been in sales for 13+ years, both inside and out. Selling everything from flooring to microwave wireless netwroks.

If anyone hears of anyone hiring, please feel free to reach out to me. With a mortage, 2 kids under 3, I need to find something ASAP, so I am reaching out to anyone I can.

Thanks for reading.

Mason Ray

Last edited:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
You know where I work and we are always looking for good sales people.

hook982

Suicide Blonde...
Established Member
Sorry to here that Mason. Good salespeople always land on their feet. Talk to Jason.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
That sucks man. Did they at least give you a reasonable severances package to see you through the downtime of hunting for another gig?

TRBO VNM

sorry to hear Mason. I was in the same position last yr and it took about 5 months to finally get another job.

call your mortgage company. I called mine and luckily I went with a local one and they allowed me to just pay interest for 6 months and tacked the princ. back on to the loan. i paid insurance and taxes as well for escrow.

good luck man. I will keep an ear out
Jason

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
That does suck man..sorry to hear. I am in sales too....and that's a good thing to be in..cause you can get into alot of fields. Sounds like you have a good amount of time and knowledge too..so that helps.

If anything opens up here...I'll let you know.....or if I hear of anything else...

My g/f just went back to work after being out for 2 years. Long story but, anyway..she is back at it.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Sorry to hear this man. I was there about 3 years ago and things only got better once I was back in the game. I hope the best for you and your family.

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
Thanks fellas

Jason - I might be in touch - I have already planted some seeds around and will keep you in mind.

Fish - I will get a my last paycheck on April 15th.......I only got paid once a month - sounds crazy but it wasn't so bad.

If anything opens up around Md/DC/PA guys, feel free to PM me - I will return the favor someday.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Thanks fellas

Jason - I might be in touch - I have already planted some seeds around and will keep you in mind.

Fish - I will get a my last paycheck on April 15th.......I only got paid once a month - sounds crazy but it wasn't so bad.

If anything opens up around Md/DC/PA guys, feel free to PM me - I will return the favor someday.

Doesn't sound crazy to me, I get paid once a month also, and I love it. I wish my wife was paid that way.

If I hear of anyone hiring, I'll be sure to pass it along.

Users who are viewing this thread