went back to the track again

yellowbra

Established Member
I am super pissed because i only got two runs in because there were so many people there. My first run which should've been my best turned out bad in the end. I got a 1.9 60ft with a 8.3 1/8mile. I grinded the crap outta third gear and ended up with a 13.0 @ 75mph wow!!!!! I had to let the car sit because when i say i grinded third i grinded it bad so i wanted to let the tranny chill. I went up again and there were dicking around right after i warmed my tires up and they must've got a little cold or something because i pulled a 2.191 60ft and ran another 13.0. I am pissed because that first run should've been good for a 12.6 or so if i didn't crap out on that gear.

OHH4GTO

Bring It!!
Established Member
nice man are you stock? i went to the track sunday and pulled off a 7.98 at 90 mph in the 1/8 itwas a 1/8 mile track ...w/ also a 1.92 60'

anytime

not to bad man i have a 2.81 pulley with exhaust and the basic stuff on street tires i ran 7.9 in the 1/8 with a .838 reaction and 1.9 for a 60ft i feel asleep at the tree i think i could have run a mid to low 7 and alot better on drag radials or slicks ill keep ya informed on my times

yellowbra

Established Member
OHH4GTO said:
nice man are you stock? i went to the track sunday and pulled off a 7.98 at 90 mph in the 1/8 itwas a 1/8 mile track ...w/ also a 1.92 60'
I just have a cat-back catted x-pipe and drag radials.

Users who are viewing this thread