Went for a night drive last night...

Juruense

Banned
Took the Cobra out at night which I very rarely do driving along a city street minding my own business.

Douchebag in his dad's supercharged Bonneville or some other type of new large four door Chevy flies out of a gas station as I pass gets right in the lane next to me goes WOT and proceeds to attempt a flyby.

I am at the bottom of second, possibly the best ****ing place a Cobra driver can be...

As his front bumper breaks the plane of my back bumper and he is coming up on my left hand side I go WOT and he cannot EVEN get to my front bumper.

I so wanted to slam in into third and really leave him behind however a half a block ahead there is a car in the douchebag's lane and he is headed for it still at WOT so I back off to watch the show. He proceeds to slalom through the traffic ahead of us at a very high speed. I simultaneously notice that my radar detector is going nuts AND that there is an oncoming Indiana County Sheriff.

Now the sheriff has no idea I even went WOT or was doing anything at all, from his perspective he only sees the douchebag and he is PISSED!

County does a freaking smoky 180 and the HE goes WOT after the douchebag who by now is a good 1/2 mile ahead. I swear that cop car hit 100 after that... I watched the whole show and drove by the pulled over douchebag. Too bad he pulled into a church parking lot and could not see me or I would have given him a well earned Cobra dude smirk.

This is not the first time punks trying to street race me have met with the police or even a curb while I watched. Now THAT is entertainment :rockon:

Last edited:

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Took the Cobra out at night which I very rarely do driving along a city street minding my own business.

Douchebag in his dad's supercharged Bonneville or some other type of new large four door Chevy flies out of a gas station as I pass gets right in the lane next to me goes WOT and proceeds to attempt a flyby.

I am at the bottom of second, possibly the best ****ing place a Cobra driver can be...

As his front bumper breaks the plane of my back bumper and he is coming up on my left hand side I go WOT and he cannot EVEN get to my front bumper.

I so wanted to slam in into third and really leave him behind however a half a block ahead there is a car in the douchebag's lane and he is headed for it still at WOT so I back off to watch the show. He proceeds to slalom through the traffic ahead of us at a very high speed. I simultaneously notice that my radar detector is going nuts AND that there is an oncoming Indiana County Sheriff.

Now the sheriff has no idea I even went WOT or was doing anything at all, from his perspective he only sees the douchebag and he is PISSED!

County does a freaking smoky 180 and the HE goes WOT after the douchebag who by now is a good 1/2 mile ahead. I swear that cop car hit 100 after that... I watched the whole show and drove by the pulled over douchebag. Too bad he pulled into a church parking lot and could not see me or I would have given him a well earned Cobra dude smirk.

This is not the first time punks trying to street race me have met with the police or a curb while I watched. Now THAT is entertainment :rockon:

LOL, good ending. I also rarely ever take my car out past dark as all the freaks come out and act more stupid than usual.

Juruense

Banned
LOL, good ending. I also rarely ever take my car out past dark as all the freaks come out and act more stupid than usual.
Indeed and then there are the bugs that get smashed all over the front.

Sometimes thought one has to "risk it" to enjoy a nice after dark top down blast and check out the cool stock guage look in the dark...

Digital

Established Member
Score for you sir. Well told story and even better ending. I think commen sense has more to do with your "luck" then anything.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Score for you sir. Well told story and even better ending. I think commen sense has more to do with your "luck" then anything.

yea i couldnt agree me...oh and by the way your avatar kicks ass :banana: lol good kill, better ending! :beer:

Juruense

Banned
Ya like that story eh? Its all true and below is another one I wrote on SN on 7-9-07 about me, an f-body, and a tall curb:

No I am not talking about a street race, I am talking about the clueless azzhat that wrecked, YES WRECKED, his WS-6 trying to f'k with me in traffic on the way home.

Here is the story. I was passing through a very large intersection. About 100 feet or so past the intersection the two lanes merge to one with the right hand lane being the one that ends. I was in the left lane minding my own business when I noticed a blue WS-6 coming up FAST on my right. Knowing that he would want to cut in front of me or someone ahead of me I immediately started to close the gap. I gave it a little too much gas and the back went a little sideways right when the WS-6 was about one car length behind me on my right. The WS-6 saw my acceleration and accelerated to a very unsafe speed. All the cars ahead of me tightened up the gaps between because anyone that travels that way regularly is way sick of people cutting in, no one allows it. This left the WS-6 with no place to go and he was travelling at a very high rate of speed. When he was about two car lengths ahead of me (perfect view for me) I watched him run out of lane. He had a choice, trade paint with the car ahead of the car in front of me or EAT THE SIDEWALK.

Let me tell you this is one mean, nasty, high azz curb and sidewalk. He chose to eat it. He ate it real bad and just smoked the nose and undercarriage as he ground to a stop bottomed out with one side in the roadway and the other side up on the sidewalk. We all slowly rolled by looking and him and I with the top down tossed him the bird BIG TIME.
The car had dealer plates...

Last edited:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Ya like that story eh? Its all true and below is another one I wrote on SN on 7-9-07 about me, an f-body, and a tall curb:

No I am not talking about a street race, I am talking about the clueless azzhat that wrecked, YES WRECKED, his WS-6 trying to f'k with me in traffic on the way home.

Here is the story. I was passing through a very large intersection. About 100 feet or so past the intersection the two lanes merge to one with the right hand lane being the one that ends. I was in the left lane minding my own business when I noticed a blue WS-6 coming up FAST on my right. Knowing that he would want to cut in front of me or someone ahead of me I immediately started to close the gap. I gave it a little too much gas and the back went a little sideways right when the WS-6 was about one car length behind me on my right. The WS-6 saw my acceleration and accelerated to a very unsafe speed. All the cars ahead of me tightened up the gaps between because anyone that travels that way regularly is way sick of people cutting in, no one allows it. This left the WS-6 with no place to go and he was travelling at a very high rate of speed. When he was about two car lengths ahead of me (perfect view for me) I watched him run out of lane. He had a choice, trade paint with the car ahead of the car in front of me or EAT THE SIDEWALK.

Let me tell you this is one mean, nasty, high azz curb and sidewalk. He chose to eat it. He ate it real bad and just smoked the nose and undercarriage as he ground to a stop bottomed out with one side in the roadway and the other side up on the sidewalk. We all slowly rolled by looking and him and I with the top down tossed him the bird BIG TIME.
The car had dealer plates...

I love reading about people getting owned :thumbsup:

97cobra1

Established Member

This is not the first time punks trying to street race me have met with the police or even a curb while I watched. Now THAT is entertainment :rockon:

NICE! Reminds me of a story. A while back i was driving through town and this LS1 GTO comes up next to me, drops to second and jumps a few times. I look over at him and laugh, because there's no way in hell i'm going anywhere near WOT at this time of night in the middle of a 6 lane divided parkway that's almost entirely straight.

He gets upset i guess and tears off raising immortal hell through a gear or three, and to my pleasure we pass a city cop.

I dorp back to give to cop a chance to catch him hit the lights and pull him over, and it works out perfect. This guy pulls into a parking lot and parks in a spot that's FACING the road. I merge to the lane right beside the sidewalk, pass him doing about 25 or so and throw him the biggest thumbs up i can muster.

To this day the guy looks at me like he wants to shoot me when i see him.

Users who are viewing this thread