Went out to test them Twins ;)

D.T.R

Established Member
Well, finally all the work, sweat, and money spent is being put to use a little bit.

We are testing, and trying to find out what the car likes and what it doesn't like. I went out to our local 1/8mi track yesterday and ran the car on pump 93, 15degrees of timing with 9.5 to 10psi. Needless to say, i am impressed that the car went 6.5s@110mph. Footbraking the car to 2800rpms i was able to get a 1.5 60ft, which i am also very pleased with. Ran the MT ET Pros with 23-24psi as that's what the tire shop put in it, well i couldn't make them spin LOL... the car is hooking. I tried to footbrake it to 3k and then spun on the beams... so i might lower the air to around 16psi and try to footbrake it higher.
Very pleased with the car and how it's running. This weekend we're heading to pony wars at SGMP and we're going to give it another PSI (11psi) which is what the car was tuned for, to see how close we can get to 9s on 93.
Big shout out to my tuner Tony Gonyon from Tuners INC here in Jacksonville FL for the tune. He's always at the track with me helping, tweaking and further tuning the car... not many will do that for their customers.

Last edited:

D.T.R

Established Member
^ yeah. I agree. on 9psi i picked up almost 31mph on the back half on friday, so with 10psi i should be 140mph all day. I'm going with 11psi friday/sat... so i would like to see a 141-142mph trap. Also, hopefully it's cool outside. It was 90 degrees yesterday with 70% humidty... the DA was through the roof.

Benchracer

Established Member
Very impressive. Congrats on the times. Pretty similar times as my car on 10psi. Mine picked up 35mph(105mph at the 1/8th/140mph at the 1/4) on the back half on one pass where I actually let the car cool down a little. My best mph to the 1/8th was 108 and 142mph in the 1/4. Im ready to actually hit it a little harder next time out and let my car stretch its legs. Looking forward to seeing your progress. Btw, post pics if the new wherl set up. Im anxious to see how good it looks.

D.T.R

Established Member
^ that's bad ass dude. Did you run 10psi on pump or e85? Working on the pics, we had a nice little photoshoot this weekend with a photographer friend of ours, they look amazing. Waiting on the wife to give me the link to the pics. I'll make a thread about it. Can you see my sig? it should show a pic of the car though.

Benchracer

Established Member
^ that's bad ass dude. Did you run 10psi on pump or e85? Working on the pics, we had a nice little photoshoot this weekend with a photographer friend of ours, they look amazing. Waiting on the wife to give me the link to the pics. I'll make a thread about it. Can you see my sig? it should show a pic of the car though.

Cant see the sig from my phone I guess. My tune was on e85. For pump gas, yours is just plain nasty.

D.T.R

Established Member
Cant see the sig from my phone I guess. My tune was on e85. For pump gas, yours is just plain nasty.

thank you sir. I want your 4 digit sig though lmao... soon hopefully.
Check PM, or check the thread i just made on this section.

Users who are viewing this thread