What an asshat...

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
I just thought you all would like to read this little gem that I picked up over at thedieselgarage.com....

The OP aksed the way to the most streetable HP and this was one of the answers.

"ive got a buddy that has an 03 sd with twins and a whooole bunch of stuff. pane, nitrous, and fixin to have meth. hes pushin 900 on just fuel. and 1100 on pane and nitrous... he has to run jet fuel through it i think though cause diesel just wont do it..":shrug: Damn it, I knew we were all going about it in the wrong way lol.

Here is the link to the whole thread http://www.thedieselgarage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58602&highlight=whooole

S.O.B.

Sweet Old Bob!
Established Member
There are always a few peckerheads on these type forums. Just have to ignore them and hope they go away.:shrug:

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Believe me, I am not losing sleep over it or anything. I just thought it could be used for a good laugh or a quick pick me up to know that even though you may think you have done something stupid, there is always someone else there to take the cake.

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
:lol1: Diesel stuff is always hilarious, I love the guys who try and act smart in an effort to somehow improve their ego. Awhile ago a customer at my work said his friend had a 10 second excursion on 40's with twin turbos and a supercharger running 1500whp and could lift the front tires up. I always thought it was easier to portray yourself as an idiot and speak up if you actually knew something valid, happens far too often but makes for good entertainment.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
^Haha. Thats some funny stuff.

I know people are going to stretch the truth and are going to elaborate, but atleast make it some what coherent. Other wise, open mouth, insert foot.

Users who are viewing this thread