What can this get me??

Bates TTwins

Established Member
Well iv been saving up while in college to buy a mustang. My first car was a 2000 V6 mustang sold that to fund the next car well iv been saving and have $10,000 saved and just curious what good deals people have gotten around that price range. :beer:

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
You can easily find a nice GT for that money, maybe a little higher mileage 99-01 cobra. What are you looking for in one in particular?

musclemustangcb

Established Member
Well iv been saving up while in college to buy a mustang. My first car was a 2000 V6 mustang sold that to fund the next car well iv been saving and have $10,000 saved and just curious what good deals people have gotten around that price range. :beer:

Right now 10k can go a long ways. I've been looking for a terminator cobra locally ( I live in Maine ) I've found a couple that were $14k....then talking to the owners I found they would take $10k. Im not bullshitting! People are hard up these days. Im not sure where ur located, but I know of a few good buys up here. 2072147386 text me if u want.

Bates TTwins

Established Member
I really want a low mile new edge gt but i was thinking about saving up and getting maybe a v6 2010 :banana: but its a V6... I keep looking for the right car but just havent found her yet.

And as for the cobra im 20 and know if I had that much power i might do something stupid.

and sorry derry is in pa thats a nice car though

Users who are viewing this thread