wickedstangs

Established Member
wow just found this..
JLTBlue.jpg

wickedstangs

Established Member

Coonsnake

Established Member
i would go with a factory intake tube with the ford racing cobra jet mass air housing. Is big enought to support over 800 hp

AMB

Established Member
SCT Tuner

Emilo, I have the SCT Software; I can help you, if you have any problems with your SCT tuner!!!:thumbsup:

German Boy

Established Member
Here something different, is a combination of sock Zip tube, 123mm MAF and 4.6 Bullitt CAI.
I hope that in ten weeks'm done with everything, then come follow signs pictures.

Ralf

URL=http://img535.imageshack.us/i/cai123ermaf3.jpg/]
cai123ermaf3.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:

Justin@VMP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I probably sell the most of the FRPP intake as part of a pulley and tune package for $999 on my website:
VMP Tuning - Buy Ford SCT & GM Custom Handheld Flash Tuners Performance Economy Towing: 07-09 Shelby GT500 Custom SCT X3 & FRPP 113MM Intake optional 2.6 pulley

The C&L and JLT are also good.

I can tune the KN and Steeda, but those intakes are quite a bit more variable than the intakes that use a metal MAF housing or the FRPP which uses very very thick plastic. The thin plastic used in the other intakes results in a highly variable maf reading (as much as 6-8%) when the plastic gets heated, clamped down, and distorted.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
This is a case where I don't care which performs better. The JLT just plain looks awesome! I'd get that no matter what.

Users who are viewing this thread