what color aeroforce gauge?

Silver_Coyote

Established Member
Im going to be buying the dual aeroforce gauges for my 12 gt. I will get the black face and 5.0 emblem but not sure what display colors to get.

Im thinking either blue/black or white/black. Anybody have any input or advise on different display colors? Im worried about daytime visibility also

Roadhouse

Established Member
I have a single black face gauge with white/black display in a roush pod and love it. I have the screen colors inverted and can consistently read the display in the daytime. (occasionally in extreme direct light the display is a little hard to read but I've only noticed it a few times) When I ordered the gauge, I was originally sent the wrong color, blue, and it did not match up well with my base gauge lights. The white/black flows much better with the factory base gauge colors and looks cleaner in my opinion.

Here is a pic, sorry don't have any with the unit on.

1B2F8E03-DD08-4ED5-933C-EEAC5751975F-851-0000005BDABF878A.jpg
[/IMG]

Silver_Coyote

Established Member
I have a single black face gauge with white/black display in a roush pod and love it. I have the screen colors inverted and can consistently read the display in the daytime. (occasionally in extreme direct light the display is a little hard to read but I've only noticed it a few times) When I ordered the gauge, I was originally sent the wrong color, blue, and it did not match up well with my base gauge lights. The white/black flows much better with the factory base gauge colors and looks cleaner in my opinion.

Here is a pic, sorry don't have any with the unit on.

1B2F8E03-DD08-4ED5-933C-EEAC5751975F-851-0000005BDABF878A.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks. I also have a base gt and didnt think the blue would look right..

Users who are viewing this thread