What color of KR would you get?

00 Cobra R

Established Member
Great problem to have. I have been allocated 3 KR's. One 08 and 2 09's. I ordered, red Red/Silver (08), silver/blue (09), and yet to order the third one. There is Black/flat black, or blue/silver to choose from. What color would you order if you were owning one. I personally like red/silver for the one I keep.

Black is awesome but may not be the color I would want 5 years from now. I prefer a flashier look.

Just interested in everyones thoughts!

Thanks Mike

5pointHo

Established Member
theres a black/flat black one here in the collection that i look at everyday and it never gets old. i think it looks great. some other guy came in with the same one and got his exhaust and wheels and pretty much everything black on it. it looked like pure sex.

00 Cobra R

Established Member
KR colors

I was worried about it not being flashy. It is hard to order these cars if you have never seen one in person. My first will be here in 2 weeks but I need to order #3 next week. What other colors have you seen in person if any?

5pointHo

Established Member
ive seen the blue and silver too. i like that one, but i like the clean, sleeper look of the black on black. im not into the whole flashy thing as much as the devilish look of the it. just my opinion :thumbsup:

00 Cobra R

Established Member
KR colors

I appreciate the opinion. Like I said it is hard to know without seeing them in person. It would be cool to have one of each. LOL Thanks for helping. Black it will be!

Users who are viewing this thread