What did you do for your Terminator today?

Bullitt1448

Established Member
I run one from a boat that sticks to the inside of the windshield near the defroster. You cannot see it unless you look for it. Not visible from the outside My windshield is tinted too, so it interferes but I do still get most stations. But I usually run Bluetooth anyway so it doesn’t bother me.

Thank’s I will check it out, my ocd won’t let me have something on a car that doesn’t work. And if I ever sell this thing, (lol) I will be able to honestly say everything works

stangfreak

Established Member
special delivery from todd warren.

Attachments

• IMG_4018.jpg
    IMG_4018.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 14

Saleen498

Established Member
My antenna is shaved too.

I saw a CO at MW years ago that had so much custom work done, it was insane in person. I checked it out for over an hr, just kept noticing all the custom work. Had Custom deck lid, all shaved side scoops, custom cowl cobra hood etc. He sold the car, new owner got rear ended and totaled the car shortly after taking ownership. I’ll dig through my pictures and post them up.
My antenna is shaved as well. Looks so much cleaner.

Saleen498

Established Member
I run one from a boat that sticks to the inside of the windshield near the defroster. You cannot see it unless you look for it. Not visible from the outside My windshield is tinted too, so it interferes but I do still get most stations. But I usually run Bluetooth anyway so it doesn’t bother me.

I have the Dakota digital one, not mounted yet but I have an Isimple blutooth kit under the console with the blutooth switch being wired into the foglight button since i don't have foglights, still have to make a blutooth logo for it and mount the antenna but I was thinking of mounting it inside the rear saleen wing or in the center of the trunk lid since those are some type of composite material.

For the cobra I was planning so shave it as well and mount above the headliner with a carbon roof.

Thoughts on the signal in those locations?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
picked up my new little toy to dry the wheels and some areas of the car.
That's nice! How much did it cost? I have another brand, but these do a great job. I use it on the entire car, including the wheels. I use a microfiber towel to grab any left over water.

stangfreak

Established Member
That's nice! How much did it cost? I have another brand, but these do a great job. I use it on the entire car, including the wheels. I use a microfiber towel to grab any left over water.
bob I paid 299 with an extra free battery. I can do the whole car. You know whats funny. I can dry my car faster with my towels than the blower lol. Im going to see how this one does. I bought the strongest model. Next nice day I will test this one out.

Users who are viewing this thread