What did you do for your Terminator today?

MysticRob

Established Member
I removed the old chewed up rotors and pads, ordered new ones, and painted both front and rear calipers with gloss black caliper paint. I might even use my mystichrome touch up paint to highlight the COBRA lettering on the front calipers after I put everything back together.

I also removed the lower isolators on the front springs and repositioned them better into the lower A-arm spring perch stops (they originally weren't seated properly cuz they're a bitch to get in with the lower isolator on there). That'll hopefully give it just a bit of a raked look with the H&R Race Springs I have on it. If it's too raked I'll just remove an isolator from the rears too.

Once I get the calipers, new rotors, and new pads installed I'll mask off the chrome wheels and spray some black trim paint on the inside of the rims since the factory grey paint and chrome underneath is starting to bubble and peel. The wheels have some high miles on them (bought them to replace some ugly flat black wheels) but they were a great price so figured I'll dress/darken them up and protect them before they get any worse. Should look better with the gloss black calipers too.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Finished my transmission upgrade install. Viper spec T56 with RXT twin disc and all new hardware!
Just needs a little adjusting.......:rockon:
30050A1F-783B-4893-8E49-F3533A6DBC42-3716-00000315BF0FE4D5_zpsa66c324a.gif

Went for a 75 mile trip today ... and put the E85 back in!! :)

^ lucky you...:beer:

Last edited:

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
I drove 3 hours to meet with SVTPmod 04sleeper for a retune. Was definitely worth the trip and funds. Kevin knows his shit!

va boy

Established Member
Installed LED license plate bulbs. Small, inexpensive mod, that for some reason makes a big difference. I think it looks cool.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
I drove 3 hours to meet with SVTPmod 04sleeper for a retune. Was definitely worth the trip and funds. Kevin knows his shit!
It was great meeting you Jesse! :beer:

Glad to see your beast running as it should! :rockon::burnout:

mrose75

Established Member
Picked up V/C's from powdercoating.... Finally!!!
9A6B713D-D582-4B26-B859-12ED606EF7BA-8322-00000879F3966CBD_zpse8d714de.jpg

Oh and picked up a race jack, some painters tape and a piece of poplar for the re-install..... Can't wait!!!:pepper::banana:

Last edited by a moderator:

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
Installed LED license plate bulbs. Small, inexpensive mod, that for some reason makes a big difference. I think it looks cool.

I just bought some, need to install them. You like them?

Removed the exhaust to get ready for polishing :)

I need to do this so bad

Took her out last night on put the hurt on some buddies of mine then got her dynoed today, made 507/527 dyno reads high but even for my mods its impressive lol

20130406094358.jpg

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Ha an empty interior. Installed some corbeaus and dark insert lower rear. Still waiting on the upper.
meny4ama.jpg

zyquqa8u.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread