What did you do for your Terminator today?

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Got the new disc for the intercooler reservoir cap from Steve today. I managed to crack the old one. Steve sent out a replacement for me

Last edited:

CompO_Eric

Arch Enemy of the Prius
Established Member
Motor is back from MPR and Wolfpack Speed started dressing it up with all the Comp O powder coated goodies...

3226560cb3c6d27fbf4eded9b0b481c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
I just ordered one of the new FR500 steering wheels from LMR. Good price, lets hope it feels nice. Nothing wrong with my stock 30k steering wheel but hoping the thicker wheel enhances my driving experience.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I just ordered one of the new FR500 steering wheels from LMR. Good price, lets hope it feels nice. Nothing wrong with my stock 30k steering wheel but hoping the thicker wheel enhances my driving experience.
What's all involved in changing s steering wheel?

mike s

Established Member

It definitely fells better than the stock one but the color is off on mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cj428mach

Established Member
Usually you just remove a few screws to get the air bag off then theses a big nut you remove holding the wheel on. Typically you need a steering wheel puller to get the wheel off, most auto parts stores rent the puller.

Franco

Established Member
Not totally sure to be honest. disconnect battery, pull air bag, it arrives tomorrow so ill take a look at the instructions when i get it.

It's real simple. Get yourself a puller from harbor freight and your good to go.
I did it on my 02 gt a while back it was a breeze.

Make sure to wait a few minutes after disconnecting the power before unplugging the airbag.

Keep us posted on how the steering wheel is. Interested in hearing about the quality of it.

http://m.harborfreight.com/bolt-type-wheel-puller-set-62620.html?utm_referrer=direct/not provided

joker21705

Established Member
Just a few things....
Full tilt boogie kit and diff cover
H & r race springs
Mm camber plates
Steeda ball joints
All new fluids
Alignment

Couple questions my rear end is leaking a little bit think it's Just over filled?
And my rear end seems to be making more noise like a whine gear noise is that normal?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
H&R race, with Maximum motorsports CC plates. Left one of the isolators out of each.

If you just did it. It will settle more I wish I'd left one isolator out of each was worried about noise. I was so pissed when mine were put on it took sometime to settle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Piasared

Established Member
fcf27e53e74b19839a94fede8afec011.jpg

Replaced this Pos with a Macleod rtx. At least now it shifts well an I don't worry about it falling apart. Only problem with cobra's is cheap previous owners.

Users who are viewing this thread