What did you do for your Terminator today?

MG0h3

Established Member
Tires came in, I went with Nitto NT05 in 295/35/18. I wanted a good street tire that won't kill me in the rain and that would fit okay on an 18x10 wheel. Also these are priced great, $500 shipped from simpletire.

View attachment 1572804

Man you’re gonna blow those off like it’s raining. Had the same tire and 590rwhp killed em.

Sent from the El Paso JR college dorm using the svtperformance.com mobile app

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
I hate to admit it but what I did for my Terminator today was try to talk myself out of selling its basket-case self UGH .

A lot of us have been there. You lose interest, budget, or time. Or a combination of them. You have to do what you think is best.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Well since the new toy arrived I put the cobra in the storage unit for the first time. I feel like it's being neglected. Hopefully, get it out for a drive on Thursday.

IMG_20190504_155300795_zpsiwipajsh.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Well since the new toy arrived I put the cobra in the storage unit for the first time. I feel like it's being neglected. Hopefully, get it out for a drive on Thursday.

View attachment 1574624

Now you need that bigger garage. Also don’t leave us hanging pics or a thread of that fox or ban.

Edit see it now sharp. Any mods? Plans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I might get hackled for posting in terminator section. I bought from a member on here.

Man, that's an awesome Fox Brady! Yes, more pictures and more information (i.e. current mods (I see it has the five lug conversion), planned mods, etc.).

I would love to get back into a Fox. However, I don't think I could find one in good enough shape for the right price and, at this point, I think I would have to sell something before the "warden" would sign off on such a purchase LMAO!!!!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Man, that's an awesome Fox Brady! Yes, more pictures and more information (i.e. current mods (I see it has the five lug conversion), planned mods, etc.).

I would love to get back into a Fox. However, I don't think I could find one in good enough shape for the right price and, at this point, I think I would have to sell something before the "warden" would sign off on such a purchase LMAO!!!!
Thanks! Current mods are heads, cam, intake, and 03-04 cobra IRS. It has cobra seats as well. There is other stuff obviously, but those are the main noticeable stuff.

Time for a bigger garage! I don't want to pay for a storage unit for too long.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Thanks! Current mods are heads, cam, intake, and 03-04 cobra IRS. It has cobra seats as well. There is other stuff obviously, but those are the main noticeable stuff.

Nice Brady!

MG0h3

Established Member

Look into getting a Heloc for an addition. Probably be less than the monthly storage unit fee. Likely more than you’d spend total on the storage unit but the value is there and a return when you sell.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Look into getting a Heloc for an addition. Probably be less than the monthly storage unit fee. Likely more than you’d spend total on the storage unit but the value is there and a return when you sell.

You referring to a heloc loan? We did that last year to finish our basement.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Now you need that bigger garage. Also don’t leave us hanging pics or a thread of that fox or ban.

Edit see it now sharp. Any mods? Plans?

Yup bigger garage is future plans. I have the estimates. Hopefully in 1-2 years. So not too many plans, hopefully just enjoy it. Far down the road I'd like a coyote swap.
Yep. Not sure what storage units run there but for a car it’s around 100 here

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
I pay about 1,000 a year. New garage is in the future.

WiBS

Established Member
Swapped out the black bezels for satin silver on my SpeedHut gauges. Between those, the pedals and shift knob they add the perfect contrast.

Really ties the room together....

Would you happen to have pictures of both? I will probably order some SpeedHut gauges this week or next. I don’t know what bezel to get. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread