What did you do for your Terminator today?

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
@98 svt

Some more shots of the splitters. A little overcast today but here ya go.

20190529-115737.jpg

20190529-120618-HDR.jpg

20190529-120636.jpg

20190529-120648.jpg

20190529-120658.jpg

TP03

Established Member
That's life living on a dirt road.

View attachment 1576426

I feel you. I have almost a mile of this before I hit black top. It’s takes me a long time when I drive the car lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same, and here I thought I was the only one. Nothing like spending a couple hours cleaning up the car (black no less), then driving a quarter mile on a dirt road. First gear idle and riding the brake just to keep the dust down!

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Same, and here I thought I was the only one. Nothing like spending a couple hours cleaning up the car (black no less), then driving a quarter mile on a dirt road. First gear idle and riding the brake just to keep the dust down!

Especially this time of year with the pollen. My black car is fluorescent green by the time I get to pavement. Plus, the road is poorly maintained so it's like driving through an artillery field. Thankfully we're moving soon.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
At the moment my driveway is a 1/4 dirt road. If it was concrete or asphalt I would likely make test hits for the drag strip.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

nickf2005

Established Member
At the moment my driveway is a 1/4 dirt road. If it was concrete or asphalt I would likely make test hits for the drag strip.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app
This is my favorite thing about living off the beaten path. I away least have gravel.

Snapchat-2124647120.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Went to a meet last night. Turned down two offers to buy it. And heard someone say it was an awesome wrap.

Funny! Mystichrome gets a lot of attention. I’m sure they were surprised to find out it was factory paint. Most have never seen anything like it.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Funny! Mystichrome gets a lot of attention. I’m sure they were surprised to find out it was factory paint. Most have never seen anything like it.
I got swarmed later on. Tons of questions and a couple people surprised to see one in the "wild".

No pics, but I drove it to HRE's open house. Got checked out by a couple people in Ferraris. And showed a newer S5 these cars still have some bite.

Users who are viewing this thread