What did you do for your Terminator today?

blwn89gt

Established Member
Finished the epoxy and clear coat in the garage for my car lmao

ec5c78d862632fb15b3dbd16db743971.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
I tried that Meguiars ceramic wax yesterday. I think I used too much for the initial coat as it seemed like I had to do a lot of buffing afterwards. And today I put some more Leatherique on the seats. That stuff really seems to help the Mystichrome leather soften up. I'm actually looking forward to the show on Sunday.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I tried that Meguiars ceramic wax yesterday. I think I used too much for the initial coat as it seemed like I had to do a lot of buffing afterwards. And today I put some more Leatherique on the seats. That stuff really seems to help the Mystichrome leather soften up. I'm actually looking forward to the show on Sunday.

I use little per panel and see great results. I used to much my first time too and it didn’t turn out to good.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
I use little per panel and see great results. I used to much my first time too and it didn’t turn out to good.

I opened the garage yesterday to get some stuff and the sun hit the car. It looked smoother. Hopefully it still looks good on Sunday for the show.

04OWwhipple

Established Member
Thank you for posting this. I'm going one of these routes over the winter and I know haltech makes a good product, just didn't know they already had something completely compatible for our cars.

I have been happy with their product so far. and EXTREMELY happy with their customer support. They are always willing to look things over via email or talk to you on the phone as you are working through getting your setup dialed in if you have questions.

I believe the Haltech kit comes with a patch plug-n-play harness meant for a GT as it has knock sensor inputs which our cars do not have so I made a few changes on the patch harness when installing it. The patch harness is made by a company called boomslang. Im sure if you specified that you had a cobra when you placed the order that could supply you with the correct patch harness. On boomslang's site it show a different part number for the patch harness between a GT and a Cobra.

Here is their site: Boomslang Fabrication | Automotive Wire Harness Manufacturing Services

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I have been happy with their product so far. and EXTREMELY happy with their customer support. They are always willing to look things over via email or talk to you on the phone as you are working through getting your setup dialed in if you have questions.

I believe the Haltech kit comes with a patch plug-n-play harness meant for a GT as it has knock sensor inputs which our cars do not have so I made a few changes on the patch harness when installing it. The patch harness is made by a company called boomslang. Im sure if you specified that you had a cobra when you placed the order that could supply you with the correct patch harness. On boomslang's site it show a different part number for the patch harness between a GT and a Cobra.

Here is their site: Boomslang Fabrication | Automotive Wire Harness Manufacturing Services

awesome, thanks again

HPLouis

Established Member

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Today was one of those days where you wonder why you don't leave things alone. It started off ok with finding out I fixed my gas leak. But then I think I discovered my wideband is finally going out. Tried doing some logging and it was showing A/F close to 12. Added some fuel and car is starting to sputter under boost. A/F is now showing as 11.9. Uhhh….I know I added more fuel than that. Add a little more. This time I notice black smoke behind me. Nope, not lean. Stupid rich. Plugged my Aeroforce back in and it shows 10.5 under WOT. Oops. Pull some fuel out and I see 11.8 on the Aeroforce. Ok. Do another hit and it shows 10.5 again. At that point I parked it and closed the garage. For those wondering, I'm seeing about 17-18psi on the boost gauge and the plugs are gapped at .028".

Users who are viewing this thread