What did you do for your Terminator today?

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Brought mine to work today. It was a double pleasure. Roads are clear due to only essential businesses being open (first pleasure). So, I was ripping the gears (second pleasure).

Man, it is so awesome feeling the raw power as I press that go fast pedal. Loved it!!!

20200326_081300.jpg

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Brought mine to work today. It was a double pleasure. Roads are clear due to only essential businesses being open (first pleasure). So, I was ripping the gears (second pleasure).

Man, it is so awesome feeling the raw power as I press that go fast pedal. Loved it!!!

View attachment 1630396

Nice. Me too! Plus the cheap gas really makes it win/win =)

94slowbra1

Established Member
Finally decided to install my 3" bassani catback. I've had it in my garage for about 3 years. It was on a parts car I bought a few years back. The car was wrecked and the irs pipes were in pretty bad shape (scuffs, dents, dings, scratches ect...). I spent the past few days cleaning it up, banging out dents, sanding and polishing. It's definitely not going to win best of show but from a few feet it looks great. The sound is even better, love it with my bassani mid lengths and bassani x. Over all I'm very happy with how it turned out
20200327_164654.jpg

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Finally decided to install my 3" bassani catback. I've had it in my garage for about 3 years. It was on a parts car I bought a few years back. The car was wrecked and the irs pipes were in pretty bad shape (scuffs, dents, dings, scratches ect...). I spent the past few days cleaning it up, banging out dents, sanding and polishing. It's definitely not going to win best of show but from a few feet it looks great. The sound is even better, love it with my bassani mid lengths and bassani x. Over all I'm very happy with how it turned out
View attachment 1630632

I had no idea your car is a vert! One crazy powerful drop top

94slowbra1

Established Member
I had no idea your car is a vert! One crazy powerful drop top
Ha, yep. Kids love it as do I. Every mustang I've had has been a coupe, wanted something different. Now that I have it I'm not sure I could go back to a coupe. I've got my fair share of suspension goodies to help stiffen it up, it's pretty solid

Users who are viewing this thread