What did you do for your Terminator today?

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Ive used seafoam and stabil, never had an issue with either but prefer a whole can of seafoam over a few ounces of stabil.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Same here, its about that time. Frost was forecasted for us last night, dont think we got any. Time to fill the tank with 93 and dump a can of seafoam in, wash, cover and call it a year.

*edit*
We did get frost overnight.

You’re north of me I believe. We didn’t get frost had a freeze warning but didn’t see any at sunrise but it’s cooling off a lot faster than last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Yeah I hate it! Luckily the notch is all cleaned up already. Just need to pull battery and top fuel off.This always makes me nervous because I have found mice in my garage years ago. I always leave traps and Decon in my garage.We've had frost already. Next week I see lows in the 20's. Do you prefer seafoam over stabil? I'll probably go the seafoam route this year.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Last year our last 90 degree day was around October 10th. This year it was Labor Day. I’ll probably put one away in another week then the other by Nov 1 or no later than the 1st Saturday in November. I always want them off the road before they lay that brine junk.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Last year our last 90 degree day was around October 10th. This year it was Labor Day. I’ll probably put one away in another week then the other by Nov 1 or no later than the 1st Saturday in November. I always want them off the road before they lay that brine junk.

Damn. Yes I always hope for Nov 1st. Luckily the 90 wasn't much work because I haven't driven it much in the last couple months after doing a paint correction on it. The cobra is going to take some work...
2c28a5050c07f0e0040dc21360819687.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Mbiro594

Established Member
Installed my retro fit headlights from sw lights, instead of tapping into the parking light or something similar I used a 99 cobra fog light switch to replace the coin holder to control the demon eyes separately. Pretty happy with the results considering they came with zero instructions

c9f3a8f9a562d8fca6180c7cb210d197.jpg

73da6b4c9a1c3e7179e605574f30dd3f.jpg

bba8738b228532cf471530e9325bf2ab.jpg

Mbiro594

Established Member
Installed my retro fit headlights from sw lights, instead of tapping into the parking light or something similar I used a 99 cobra fog light switch to replace the coin holder to control the demon eyes separately. Pretty happy with the results considering they came with zero instructions

c9f3a8f9a562d8fca6180c7cb210d197.jpg

73da6b4c9a1c3e7179e605574f30dd3f.jpg

bba8738b228532cf471530e9325bf2ab.jpg

HudsonFalcon

Established Member

View attachment 1669159

View attachment 1669160

View attachment 1669161

I like the switch idea for the demon eyes. I use the Morimoto app for mine but I'd rather have a switch.

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
I like the switch idea for the demon eyes. I use the Morimoto app for mine but I'd rather have a switch.

I wired mine to the interior lights AND the radio so they come on when I unlock the car as well as DRL; although the switch is a great idea too.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

View attachment 1669159

View attachment 1669160

View attachment 1669161

Pretty clever idea to replace the coin holder with a switch. I wonder how many people actually use that coin holder.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Spent 20 minutes yesterday and 10 minutes this morning trying to find what dead creature has crawled up in my Cobra and died.

Still haven’t found it !

Under the intake? That would suck unless compressed air could push it out

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
I
View attachment 1669421
I put this picture in the garage floor thread too, but got my garage done last week. So it has a nice place to sleep this winter

I have been thinking of doing the same with my garage floor! If you don’t mind, can I ask how much it cost? Either all together total or by the square foot if they break it down that way.
You can PM if you prefer!
Thanks
Ken

Goocher0310th

Established Member

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
View attachment 1669421
I put this picture in the garage floor thread too, but got my garage done last week. So it has a nice place to sleep this winter

That floor looks great. I had mine done last week with what looks like the same product. Poly-aspartic?

It's raining today so my nice, new pristine floor is going to get its first taste of rain water. Gotta keep the squeegee handy. ;)

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Bob, polyurea base for a good hold on the concrete and polyaspartic top coat for better chemical resistance. About the same as yours, you picked a great color!
4sdvenom and goocher it cost about $6.80 per ft and he was a new business so he have me 15% off so it came out to $2600(roughly 500sqft) I originally thought it was going to be $800-$1200, but it’s not epoxy and has a 15yr warranty. I figured I would spend the extra money to help a new business person out, as it’s a rough time to start a business right now and he is a Navy vet so I felt it to be a worthy expense.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Boogie Chillin

Pew, pew, ... pew, pew, pew.
Established Member

View attachment 1669156

View attachment 1669157

View attachment 1669158

SW lights has terrible customer service and quality control. I’m glad it went well for you. I dropped a lot of money on them and got ton plenty of bs promises and aggravation.

I recommend avoiding. (Not alone in that. )

Mbiro594

Established Member
SW lights has terrible customer service and quality control. I’m glad it went well for you. I dropped a lot of money on them and got ton plenty of bs promises and aggravation.

I recommend avoiding. (Not alone in that. )

Yeah I heard all about that after I had ordered, the communication was not the best and I went ahead and resealed my lights when I got them to be safe. Sucks so many people have horror stories Bc they are a great looking set of lights for sure

Users who are viewing this thread