• Welcome to SVTPerformance!
ATTENTION!
You may experience intermittent issues while accessing the site over the next 60-90 minutes, as we perform maintenance and upgrades.

What did you do for your Terminator today?

Discussion in 'Terminator Talk' started by mrose75, Mar 7, 2013.

1. TK1299

TK1299 meh Premium Member Established Member

2. PC03GT

PC03GT Well-Known Member Established Member

Nice!! I just got my gen4, it was a little over 2 months. You can always talk to Nick at Lethal Performance and he'll give you an eta from Whipple on the blower

4sdvenom likes this.
  3. 4sdvenom

4sdvenom Never Enough! Established Member

I did just that! Snagged a set of ARH 1 7/8” x 3” long tubes with full 3” off-road x pipe just last week also from Lethal!

Ken

4. 4sdvenom

How were you contacting Nick? Phone/email/PM?
    Thanks for the heads up! The price on the Gen4 sure did look good lol.
    Figured though I may as well go all out since this will probably be the last “streetcar” I get to build this way thanks to the EPA!

5. PC03GT

PC03GT Well-Known Member Established Member

I just emailed Lethal after about a month of waiting just to get a general idea of when the blower would get shipped. Nick Shadoin is the gentleman that helped me out.

4sdvenom likes this.
  6. IcemanSN95

IcemanSN95 Member Established Member

Eibach pro-kit. Thanks!

7. P49Y-CY

P49Y-CY fomoco, mofo Established Member

today i finally got around to putting my correct original terminator windshield wiper blades back on, along with new inserts. for the past few years i've just been running a generic pair of blades from auto zone. but it never really felt "right" lol

DSCN2636.JPG
    DSCN2633.JPG
    DSCN2634.JPG DSCN2635.JPG

8. Goocher0310th

Goocher0310th Active Member Established Member

C27682AB-5791-4916-98F6-C0A927A51DC3.jpeg Picked the car up after had front bumper holes filled. Am more than happy with the results. It looks fantastic. I’m not sure Of the nationwide perception of Maaco as a body shop, but the one here in Gainesville did a fantastic job.

DBB064A5-C3F2-46ED-821D-72917EF2461E.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
  9. Goocher0310th

Here is what the bumper did look like. IMG-2996 (1).jpg

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
    Ford Racing G likes this.
  10. Bdubbs

Bdubbs u even lift bro? Premium Member Established Member

I'm debating on starting the car up today. Last time it ran was probably the first week in November. Might change the oil as well.

Forecast looks like a good chance of rain next week, clean up the roads!

I'm debating on throwing the Metco lower on again.... IMG_20210303_153935723.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

11. CobraBob

CobraBob Authorized Vendor Premium Member Established Member Single Barrel Sirs

I had seen your post and was looking forward to hearing about and seeing the "after" pic. Wow, Maaco did, indeed, do a fantastic job. I wouldn't consider a Maaco to be my better choice, but yours came through in spades. Very nice. The plugs are better than exposed holes, but filling the holes and a re-paint is such a better option.

I know the feeling, Brady. The anticipation and excitement of driving your feel-good car now that Spring is here. I pulled the cover off my G-70 yesterday and it ended up being colder than I expected and very windy. But, our roads or pretty clean since we don't use sand anymore so I took it out for a drive for a couple of hours. Couldn't resist it. Taking it out again later this morning for a 45 minute drive to a seafood restaurant by the shore. Lobster roll and fried scallops are calling my name. LOL.

Just curious, do they still use sand on your roads during the winter? Sounds like it.

Goocher0310th and Bdubbs like this.
  12. Bdubbs

Bdubbs u even lift bro? Premium Member Established Member

That's awesome . They use sand and salt. Roads are still nasty. I'd like to change oil in the cobra and get it to the shop. Then bring the notch home and do some work on it.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

13. CJHAMIL

CJHAMIL Rocket Surgeon Established Member

I broke the pocket book out and I spent enough coin where I could've bought an additional modified Terminator. I almost puked when the money left my account but I'm excited for the build ahead.

TVS 2.65 Gen3R max effort kit, McLeod RXT clutch w/ lightened flywheel, kooks 1 7/8" x 3 headers, 3" X-Pipe, Bassani 3" catback, ID1300X injectors, Lethal Performance return fuel system, two Walbro 485lph pumps, titanium cam cover bolts, titanium COP cover bolts, head cooling mod, coolant crossover delete, AFCO polished HE, Metco double ball bearing pullies, Metco accessory drive pullies, new thermostat, HPS radiator hoses, radiator support mounts, Toyo R888Rs, Bronze SVE Series 2 wheels, StopTech rotors, Hawk HPS pads, stainless steel lines, radiator tank, intercooler tank, Sigala carbon fiber pieces (chin spoiler, fog bezels, grille bezel, wiper cowl, mirror bases), Weapon X coils, MGW race handle, all new AmsOil fluids, LED bulbs for everything, and some odds and end replacement parts.

94 Cobra R, TP03, TerminatoRS and 4 others like this.
  14. 01yellercobra

01yellercobra AKA slo984now Established Member

Cancel the coils. Stock coils work just fine. And in some cases better than the aftermarket coils.

94 Cobra R and Bdubbs like this.
  15. Goocher0310th

Thanks Bob. I was very very pleased when they pulled the car around from out back. The guys who now I've met, are really big time car guys, and they take a lot of pride in the work at the shop in town here. I couldn't recommend the Maaco here enough.
    Yes those plugs were a great temporary fix, but now that the bumper looks new, I'm wondering why I didn't do this sooner, haha.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
    94 Cobra R likes this.
  16. 4sdvenom

I was about to suggest the same thing!

01yellercobra likes this.
  17. CJHAMIL

I was thinking the same thing. It was more of a "while I'm at I might as well replace them" kind of thing

18. 01yellercobra

01yellercobra AKA slo984now Established Member

If you end up running into issues you could pick up a set of stock replacements. But I'd wait to see if you have problems first.

Bdubbs likes this.
  19. Fastback

Fastback Baker Premium Member Established Member

Where did you get the Metco Inner idlers?
    And nice list of parts my friend! Have fun!

94 Cobra R likes this.
  20. CJHAMIL

Found a random set on market place local to me.

Fastback likes this.