What did you do for your Terminator today?

KINGCarnge

Established Member
Not the best pics but I had the McLeod RXT clutch kit, 26 spline shaft, bbk clutch cable and a Ford Racing diff cover installed.

Image1653699519.655996.jpg
IMG_4318.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

HPLouis

Established Member
Did you do the whole car or just the key rock chip locations?
What was the cost if you don’t mind me asking?

Thanks
Ken

I did the whole car and headlights with XPel Ultimate Fusion and the windshield with Dynoflex. The car didn’t have one chip, scrape or scratch on it and I want to keep it that way.

The prices vary, even within the same area. One place I called quoted a price double what I paid for this and they both used the same film. My advice is to shop around and get quotes. I found the Xpel dealers on Xpel’s website and called all of them and spoke to them to see how they do their work and this one was the best with the best price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

motoo344

Established Member
Did you do the whole car or just the key rock chip locations?
What was the cost if you don’t mind me asking?

Thanks
Ken

I will throw in my two cents since I detail cars. I do not install film but the same logic applies. Front ends generally gonna run you a few grand +/- depending on the car, condition and prep work needed. Call around to places that do it and get a few quotes. Go with whoever seems to put you at ease about the purchase the most, who seems to treat you as a client rather than a number. Sometimes this may be the cheaper place, sometimes it may be the more expensive place. I know guys that charge 5k, 10k to film cars, maybe more with coatings and custom work. Those guys are also dismantling parts of the car to tuck the wrap so its stealth. I've detailed cars with plenty of bad to mediocre wraps and a trained eye can pick it up pretty quick.

cj428mach

Established Member

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Got a Top 10 of 150 cars today. I was actually getting ready to walk away, when they called my name.

USA..........Hell Yeah!
View attachment 1750028
Congratulations on a Top Ten award! Your Mystichrome certainly deserved it. I like the patriotic flags commemorating Memorial Day. Cool trophy, too!

HPLouis

Established Member
I’m re-tuning the car so I decided to stop and take a quick pic while driving around.

IMG_3405.JPG

The car drives perfect. No clunks, noises, etc. The drive is firm yet compliant. The only noise is the whine from the ported blower. The prior owner had this car sorted out very well.

LS WUT

Established Member
I’m re-tuning the car so I decided to stop and take a quick pic while driving around.

View attachment 1750108

The car drives perfect. No clunks, noises, etc. The drive is firm yet compliant. The only noise is the whine from the ported blower. The prior owner had this car sorted out very well.

I’ve seen very few of those in person. I’ve got to admit they’re really cool considering the year it came out. Well done to you, and the previous owner for keeping it so clean. Goodluck with the tune.

Users who are viewing this thread