What did you do for your Terminator today?

03' White Snake

Established Member
15 actually. I was slowed down to about 50mph for a while due to a sudden downpour.

This is the last year for it. I've seen mentions of something continuing next year, but under a different name. Granted that was on Instagram so take it with a grain of salt.

Wow that’s pretty good. Usually takes me 13-15 hrs straight thru for 880 miles. Minimal gas stops and pee breaks. Best I’ve done is 12.5 with my buddy, only stopped for gas, that’s the bathroom time. Can’t do that with the lady haha. Every 2 hrs she wants to stop.

Yea Mustang Week has been in September the last few years. I like it better, much cooler, rentals are cheaper, not as crowded etc. A few guys are not going to MW this yr and starting a new event Mustang Fest for Labor Day. Hopefully it’s a good turnout this yr, because I will attend next year.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
To be fair the west coast really isn't know for random down pours at odd times.
Lol, that is true Bob. But it happens here and in NM. So, I may be subject to one. As a matter of fact, the year I took my 03 coupe it rained from here to Las Cruces NM.

I remember because my trunk popped open (long story) and I had to pull over to close it. I have one of those SVT trunk panels and it warped from the water. Not bad, but enough.

One like this.....
20220722_212126.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

muscleatsrice

Established Member
A couple little goodies came in. “Terminator” Ford emblem overlay and a little aluminum plague for space on top of the blower. I’m a little on the fence with the overlay. I’m going to get one in the “Ford cursive “ font and see if I like it better.
IMG_0716.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Man I've only put 50-60 miles on it so far this year. It's been a very hot and humid summer, I hate driving it in that.... that's my excuse.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

I think I’ve put 300 on mine. I did take it to a car show Friday night. It was 91 humid. I almost never take it out in those conditions I didn’t get on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread