What did you do for your Terminator today?

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
I "upgraded" my wiper blades today. Was the airfoil on one blade or both? I can't remember.

Attachments

• 20221217_153918.jpg
    20221217_153918.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 97

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Looks like according to @03cobra#694 it's down.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Looks like according to @03cobra#694 it's down.

Foil should be in the front. The idea is at speed the wipers would float, the foil with air pressure would hold them to the windshield. Not sure why you would be speeding in the rain anyway, but it’s a cool stock function.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Foil should be in the front. The idea is at speed the wipers would float, the foil with air pressure would hold them to the windshield. Not sure why you would be speeding in the rain anyway, but it’s a cool stock function.
I’m a nerd and kept my stockers when I replaced them. I feel we cobra owners are nerdy about meaningless stock features on our cars…or maybe it’s me and I’m a nerd.

03' White Snake

Established Member
I’m a nerd and kept my stockers when I replaced them. I feel we cobra owners are nerdy about meaningless stock features on our cars…or maybe it’s me and I’m a nerd.
Same, it’s not just you. I still have my stockers in storage. They were fading so I hit them with rattle can years ago. Not up to my standards, so I bought a new set that’s on the car. I’ve replaced the rubber blades a few times over the years.

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
My originals are still on the car. 20 plus years old.
Yep, here too.

I never really knew they were specific to the Cobra. I just never changed them out, because I never drive in the rain. Just kinda hit me this morning, Damn car is almost 20 years old now. I remember the first drive home all these years later. How's car seemed to pull forever! The rush of speed and the blower whine stock!

Users who are viewing this thread